Coke Zero 400 Race Thread

Edwards isn't going to appreciate being left out to dry by the #17.

Those Toyotas and Shivvys couldn't do squat in that outside line but those hotrod Fords just ran past everyone from the outside :D

If you have a little bit of lower back soreness...take "Nobacksorenessorall"...side effects could be brain hemorrages, death, heart attacks, cancer of the bowels, liver problems and uncontrolled bladder discharge...consult your doctor..(flowery music).

I said it during the Daytona 500 Snorefest and I'll say it again. You're going to have to get 20 cars between the 16 and 17 or you're gonna have to wreck one of them to have a shot at a top-two finish.

If you have a little bit of lower back soreness...take "Nobacksorenessorall"...side effects could be brain hemorrages, death, heart attacks, cancer of the bowels, liver problems and uncontrolled bladder discharge...consult your doctor..(flowery music).

lol They sell a heart medication that may cause heart attacks. It's amazing what a good sales pitch can accomplish.

I said it during the Daytona 500 Snorefest and I'll say it again. You're going to have to get 20 cars between the 16 and 17 or you're gonna have to wreck one of them to have a shot at a top-two finish.

You do remember Jr finished 2nd in the 500 right? He didn't wreck either of them last time and had a top 2 finish.

Dang, Waltrip & Gordon are gonna end up causing a crash. They don't seem happy with each other.

You do remember Jr finished 2nd in the 500 right? He didn't wreck either of them last time and had a top 2 finish.
that's cause he just passed Biffle at the end, who was blocking to let Kenseth take off. Still all night it was a single file snorefest with Biffle and Kenseth 1 and 2 all night and that was the first race, where points didn't matter, they are points racing tonight.

that's cause he just passed Biffle at the end, who was blocking to let Kenseth take off. Still all night it was a single file snorefest with Biffle and Kenseth 1 and 2 all night and that was the first race, where points didn't matter, they are points racing tonight.

Maybe so, but again anything can happen and yeah tonight maybe more people will be willing to try things so the points racing thing goes more then one way.

I don't enjoy fluffy pack racing. Like most parades, they're boring without some batons and skirts.

Back
Top Bottom