Coke Zero 400 Race Thread

Testosterone therapy...F...testosterone is what got me in trouble in the first place...I don't want any more!

It's time for my weekly, "They need to tear this track down and build a half mile oval in its place" comment.

They need to tear this track down and build a half mile oval.

Where the hell is Bruton Smith when you need a couple of cautions, Hmmmm. :cool:

I don't get it. The Nationwide restrictor plate races this year have been great, the Cup race at Talladega this year was great, but the Cup races here at Daytona this year are terrible. :(

Is Biffle's CC telling Fennig that he's taking #17's crew for the rest of the year :eek:

I don't get it. The Nationwide restrictor plate races this year have been great, the Cup race at Talladega this year was great, but the Cup races here at Daytona this year are terrible. :(

The fans wanted pack racing. This is what they enjoy.

There were a lot of Talladega and Daytona races that were single file snorefests before the Noah's Ark racing.

WHAT? Kyle Petty thinks NASCAR should give them the benefit of the doubt?

If they do that, then they owe Kurt Busch a severance win.

WHAT? Kyle Petty thinks NASCAR should give them the benefit of the doubt?

If they do that, then they owe Kurt Busch a severance win.

What are you bawling about...you were howling for a crash to split 'em up and that's what you got.

I am so glad i decided to go watch Ted. From the comments and what i could see on the tv in the applebees this race sucks.

Its always been, it is what it is and if they let Biffle slide somebodys (Andys) head will explode. :eek:

So what do we need now a pre-committment cone before the comittment cone????????

Back
Top Bottom