College Basketball 2022-23

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
Eastern Michigan vs #22 Michigan @ Little Caesars Arena is a pretty good game.

EMU has a high paid NIL player and they’re winning on ESPNU.

Climb aboard Texas/Gonzaga for more Texas goodness tonight

Climb aboard Texas/Gonzaga for more Texas goodness tonight
Not a Gonzaga team that’s gonna coast through the regular season, this team needs more development and doesn’t seem to have much of an identity. Holmgren, Nembhard, Suggs aren’t carrying this bunch anymore.

USF is actually the worst D1 football/basketball school in the country. Embarrassing to be an alum.

Sparty barely hung onto what should have been an easy walk away home win over Nova, they sort of stopped playing, dodged a late 3. Tyson Walker is really good.

and a feel good win for Virginia, can't not like that.

Took a little visit over on the Rupp Rafters board earlier today. Sounds like Cal is really close to having already lost the team. Seems awful early in the season for that to be happening.

My Vermont Catamounts aren't off to a great start at 1-5 but we tend to schedule tougher out of conference games then the rest of the America East. In a 1 bid conference it doesn't really matter what your record is until conference play starts.

Headed to Columbia MO to watch my Jayhawks piss-pound the Tigers later today, with my traitor daughter who is a MU student (yes, clearly I failed as a father :(). Should be a good time, and with the Vegas line at KU -3, should be a good payday as well (fingers crossed).
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I've spent a lot of time delivering food...I was never this guy.

"And then his coach Nate Oats had the gall to call it "wrong place, wrong time!" "

And just like that, Oats name falls fast and hard from the top of many schools "next coach" lists.

Utah Valley Wolverines up to 22-7 (13-3) in the WAC, I think the are a win away from the NIT participation trophy at least.

Fairly impressive season by this commuter school.

conference championship weekend

- Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena, Orleans Arena, Dollar Loan Center, Michelob ULTRA Arena) - PAC-12, WCC, WAC, Big West, MWC
- New York City, NY (MSG, Barclays Center) - Big East, A-10
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (Dickies Arena, Ford Center @ The Star) - AAC, C-USA
- Greensboro, NC (Greensboro Coliseum) - ACC
- Kansas City, MO (T-Mobile Center) - Big 12
- Chicago, IL (United Center) - B1G Ten
- Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena) - SEC
- Indianapolis, IN (Indiana Farmers Coliseum) - Horizon League
- Sioux Falls, SD (Denny Sanford Premier Center) - Summit League
- St. Louis, MO (Enterprise Center) - Missouri Valley
- Pensacola, FL (Pensacola Bay Center) - Sun Belt
- Charlotte, NC (Bojangles Coliseum) - Big South
- Asheville, NC (Harrah’s Cherokee Center) - SoCon
- Washington, DC (Entertainment & Sports Arena) - CAA
- Boise, ID (Idaho Central Arena) - Big Sky
- Cleveland, OH (Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse) - MAC
- Evansville, IN (Ford Center) - Ohio Valley
- Lake Charles, LA (Legacy Center) - Southland
- Norfolk, VA (Norfolk Scope) - MEAC
- Birmingham, AL (Bartow Arena) - SWAC
- Princeton, NJ (Jadwin Gymnasium) - Ivy League
- Campus Sites - Patriot, America East, Northeast, A-SUN

And hopefully next weekend Patrick Gym Burlington Vermont America East

1 seed UVM tops 8 seed NJIT on to the America East semis 5th seeded Binghamton(who beat 4 seed University of Maryland Baltimore County) coming up Tuesday plays winner of 2 seed UMass Lowell (who beat Maine) and 3 seed New Hampshire who beat Bryant

NJIT and UVU were in the same basketball conference 12 years ago. Hope UVU can finally get a bid in the tournament but who knows.

Nothing like Sun Belt Championship Basketball from Pensacola. South Alabama cooking against Louisiana.

Abilene Christian v. Cal Baptist kicking off #WACVegas action at Mandalay Bay. Hope it’s Seattle vs. Utah Valley in the final.

Back
Top Bottom