College Football 2017

I love that Iowa State did this to Oklahoma, since they planted their flag in the middle of the 'Shoe after beating Ohio State.
IMG_1060.JPG

MSU is retarded. What is with these late unnecessary roughness deals? And they could've just kneeled the game out.

Not that I'm invested in this game emotionally but painful, stupid football is hard to tolerate.

Can't believe WSU lost by 34. Really worried about Ohio State, playing in what looks like awful weather vs Nebraska

Everyone was talking about who the next head coaches would be at LSU and Texas A&M a couple weeks ago and now both have turned it around.College football is an amazing sport to follow.

I think these guys were officiating the Gators vs Texas A&M game last night. Some of the lamest calls/no calls I've ever seen in a football game. And that's saying something because I've seen some doozies in the 65 years since I've been closely following the game

upload_2017-10-15_10-0-47.jpeg

The one thing that surprised me about Florida this year was how much the defense has fallen off from the Muschamp years.I thought with an offensive minded head coach with that defense,Saban would look forward to retirement.

My neighbor is a big Tennessee Vol fan.He was furious Florida fired McElwain to get a head start on them finding a new coach.He wants the Central Florida coach,supposedly a young hot shot offensive coach.That would be hilarious if Florida stole the coach the Vol's were after.

My neighbor is a big Tennessee Vol fan.He was furious Florida fired McElwain to get a head start on them finding a new coach.He wants the Central Florida coach,supposedly a young hot shot offensive coach.That would be hilarious if Florida stole the coach the Vol's were after.
UF getting Scott Frost would be great. Turned UCF from 0-12 to 6-7 and now unbeaten so far in just two seasons. Works out great in two ways because then UCF fans can be humbled again, I hate their obnoxious asses.

Back
Top Bottom