College Football 2017

Jeebus, Ohio State sucks today. What is this getting behind ****??? Today might be the day they cannot come back. I can't explain it. Geez louise, just awful.

Me and a coworker were talking about the Miami Hurricanes fan base reappearance.A coworker of ours had Miami flags on his car,we had no idea he was a fan.

I hate first take but Max is right, CFB is awesome this season while the NFL sucks. Or maybe I just love upsets too much lol:

REALLY looking forward to Michigan/Wisconsin tomorrow. I don't really care who wins but I bet it'll be a good game.

I hate first take but Max is right, CFB is awesome this season while the NFL sucks. Or maybe I just love upsets too much lol:

Accurate in just about every sense.

NFL play style has become increasingly more homogeneous and conservative, individual games are of much less consequence, rivalries aren't anywhere near as fierce or as numerous, it just doesn't compare at all. There's more skill and that's about it. Even then, college players seem better at playing college football than NFL players do at playing pro football.

Glad the Buckeyes decided to wake up in the 2nd quarter. This was starting to look like Iowa Part 2 there for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom