College Football 2017

Definitely. Brandon Peters would give you guys better game and he's a youngin.
Yeah, he should be good. Whole team is virtually coming back next year.

I was getting excited about Barrett leaving except Haskins looks just as good. Congrats on the win. Maybe Michigan will win one again one day lol

Yeah, he should be good. Whole team is virtually coming back next year.

I was getting excited about Barrett leaving except Haskins looks just as good. Congrats on the win. Maybe Michigan will win one again one day lol

What is O'Korn, MF?? Junior?

You guys are good. Hopefully, for you not me, you'll get that quarterback position working.

What is O'Korn, MF?? Junior?

You guys are good. Hopefully, for you not me, you'll get that quarterback position working.
He's a Sr. Speight and Peters should be back. Dylan Mccaferry is a kid I'm interested in. He's Christian Mccaffery's brother and is a freshman quarterback this year.

He's a Sr. Speight and Peters should be back. Dylan Mccaferry is a kid I'm interested in. He's Christian Mccaffery's brother and is a freshman quarterback this year.

Well, you know, he'll have good genes. Lordy.

Yeah, you all will be fine next year.

No offense, MF but one of my Michigan facebook friends drives me nuts. After every good Michigan play she'll post to my facebook feed. It's ****** annoying.

This finish shut her up.

If the committee has any ounce of sense the Iron Bowl result should remove Alabama from contention entirely. Their resume will consist of a win over a 4-loss Mississippi State and an LSU team that lost to Troy at home.

If the committee has any ounce of sense the Iron Bowl result should remove Alabama from contention entirely. Their resume will consist of a win over a 4-loss Mississippi State and an LSU team that lost to Troy at home.
It should, but it won't. Two SEC teams here we come. Also 8 team playoff here we come.

It should, but it won't. Two SEC teams here we come. Also 8 team playoff here we come.
I think the only thing that keeps Alabama out of the playoff is Wisconsin beating Ohio State in the B10CG. Georgia/Auburn winner will be in, Clemson/Miami winner will be in, and I would expect Oklahoma will beat TCU and be in. It would be hard to justify putting in Alabama ahead of an undefeated Wisconsin team.

I think the only thing that keeps Alabama out of the playoff is Wisconsin beating Ohio State in the B10CG. Georgia/Auburn winner will be in, Clemson/Miami winner will be in, and I would expect Oklahoma will beat TCU and be in. It would be hard to justify putting in Alabama ahead of an undefeated Wisconsin team.

Wisconsin is definitely in if they win, but what if OSU wins....is there a chance they would put Alabama before OSU?

Wisconsin is definitely in if they win, but what if OSU wins....is there a chance they would put Alabama before OSU?
I think they'd definitely put in Alabama over OSU, even given that OSU would be a conference champion and Alabama wouldn't be. Ohio State was actually on the other side of that last year, getting in over Penn State despite the fact Penn State beat them and won the Conf. Championship. But OSU had just the one close loss while Penn State had a loss to Pitt and a 39-point loss to Michigan. This year the shoe is on the other foot, I don't think the powers that be are gonna forget that ass-whoopin' at Iowa.

I think they'd definitely put in Alabama over OSU, even given that OSU would be a conference champion and Alabama wouldn't be. Ohio State was actually on the other side of that last year, getting in over Penn State despite the fact Penn State beat them and won the Conf. Championship. But OSU had just the one close loss while Penn State had a loss to Pitt and a 39-point loss to Michigan. This year the shoe is on the other foot, I don't think the powers that be are gonna forget that ass-whoopin' at Iowa.

You're probably right. I just think Alabama's strength of schedule is terrible. Auburn is the first good team they have played all year.

Hopefully the playoff expands to 6 teams at some point soon. I think it's the perfect number. The power-5 conf. champs, plus one at large. #1 and #2 get a bye. It doesn't get any better or more fair than that

I'd honestly take 11-2 Ohio State over 11-1 Alabama next week. I know, precedents and such, but the committee is mixed up from year to year so I don't expect them to vote the same.

OSU would have wins over two Top 10 teams (Wisky/Penn State) and another Top 15 win (Michigan State) while LSU and Mississippi State will both be Top 20 at best. Ohio State played OU non-conference while Alabama played FSU, and their problems run a lot deeper than just not having Francois.

Don't count on it, for some reason I think Bama will still get in. I watched most of that game,Auburn played great, was very happy to see the outcome.

Schiano won consistently 8-9 a year with Rutgers. Jesus why would you not want him?
He was only 68-67 and had more losing seasons than years with more than 8 wins. Also he was considerably less good without Ray Rice. Also there were reports Schiano saw Jerry Sandusky being inappropriate with a child at Penn State when he was an assistant.

Why would you want him??

This whole Tennessee coaching search is just a disaster. It's just a giant ****show. I don't know why anyone would want to touch this program right now.

Regardless of whether or not the Schiano/Penn State allegation is true, the whole thing has been handled horribly.

Schiano won consistently 8-9 a year with Rutgers. Jesus why would you not want him?
IMG_20171126_180323.jpg

Tennessee is going to wind up paying Greg Schiano for never holding so much as a practice or press conference.

This program is in ruins.
UT's fan base is a little unreasonable, and think the Vols coaching job is more prestigious than it is. They want Alabama results with Vanderbilt talent. People around here actually believe Jon Gruden is going to come to UT to coach, no sh!t. I wouldn't touch that program with a 10-foot pole if I was a prospective head coach.

UT's fan base is a little unreasonable, and think the Vols coaching job is more prestigious than it is. They want Alabama results with Vanderbilt talent. People around here actually believe Jon Gruden is going to come to UT to coach, no sh!t. I wouldn't touch that program with a 10-foot pole if I was a prospective head coach.
Of all the people they could go after, I don't know why they're so dead-set on Gruden. Hasn't coached in a decade and is pretty foreign to the college game.

They are unreasonable. Regardless of who finally gets hired, half the fan base will want them gone the very first bad game the team has. This was the worst season in Tennessee Football history. They aren't gonna find anyone. Say what you will about Butch but he did a lot to help the Vols, not counting this seasons effort.

I don't know what to think of Dan Mullen as the Head Coach of the Gators. Guess we'll find out next year.

Back
Top Bottom