College Football 2017

I think it comes down to Alabama themselves.
If they beat Clemson most of the criticism will stop.
If they lose it will be an endless "but the Ohio State."
True, but you could also just say that Ohio State could've beaten Clemson when they're at their best as well.

Michigan loss aside, Auburn is still getting punked and Ohio State's resume looks much better than Bama's at the moment.

Cheering for Georgia. I do not like Baker Mayfield.
Only reason I'm pulling for Oklahoma is that I REALLY don't wanna see two SEC teams in the Championship Game. That happened a few years back with Alabama and LSU and the game was an absolute turd.

Only reason I'm pulling for Oklahoma is that I REALLY don't wanna see two SEC teams in the Championship Game. That happened a few years back with Alabama and LSU and the game was an absolute turd.
If it was any other big 10 team, probably......well, maybe TTUN, I'd be cheering them on.

Lincoln Riley forgot he had the Heisman-winning QB in OT. Run plays and designed short passes to the RB. A speed option with your two QBs to the short side of the field? Good grief.

That kickoff near the end of the first half was terrible. Gave UGA three free points.

Bulldogs surely aren't overrated. :idunno:

Never said they were. Alabama shouldn't be there, Central Florida should (proved it today). But the powers that be drink the "SEC is the best conference in all of football" kool-aid and give Bama a spot anyway. Hence the "SEC is overrated "quip".

They might as well give all four spots to the SEC next year if Alabama wins tonight.

Never said they were. Alabama shouldn't be there, Central Florida should (proved it today). But the powers that be drink the "SEC is the best conference in all of football" kool-aid and give Bama a spot anyway. Hence the "SEC is overrated "quip".

They might as well give all four spots to the SEC next year if Alabama wins tonight.

Well like I said, I thought it was bs Bama got in. You just had posted that the SEC was overrated when the Bulldogs were getting beat. Hints my "you was saying."

Clemson look like paper tigers. Looks like the “NCG” is just going to be a discount SECCG.

I’ve never understood how Bama has never had a kicker under Saban that didn’t flop in a big game at some point.

Still overrated. Auburn lost to Central Florida. :lol2:
And Clemson lost to Syracuse. Bama & UGA both lost to Auburn, who lost to UCF & LSU.

Its college football dude, its any given Saturday.

Bama “was not supposed to be in it” but just put #1 to shame.

All of it is unpredictable and it is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom