College Football 2017

I love games like this. My team isn't playing, I have no stock in who wins. Just a really good, entertaining game.

He folded like a lawn chair dude.

The defense of FSU was ready to play. Francois just looked lost after the first half of the game, he was just passing out turnovers last night.
And now he's out for the year. Yikes.

Aggies are in full meltdown mode. Must-see TV.

That was awesome, Josh Rosen is amazing
Didn't take long for this to be made either...I laughed as much as part of this still hurts me.

cbd7dc56d8036901931705837799d643.jpg

I am switching back and forth between NASCAR race and the Buckeyes.

They look so bad, I'm spending most of my time on the race. Bucks look awful.

I can't believe my local college is playing against Auburn today, and only allowed 7 points in the 1st quarter

Even with a lost, I'm proud of Mercer, Did Macon proud with a 24-10 lost against Mercer when they was suppose to lose by like 42-44 points.

Gooooooooooooo Cal !!!!!!
I legit think they are going to pull off the upset today. USC is coming off of a big, emotional win, playing on the road for the first time, and struggled against WMU which the really shouldn't have. Darnold hasn't looked as good as last year.

I'm also keeping my eye on Purdue-Michigan as an upset.

I legit think they are going to pull off the upset today. USC is coming off of a big, emotional win, playing on the road for the first time, and struggled against WMU which the really shouldn't have. Darnold hasn't looked as good as last year.

I'm also keeping my eye on Purdue-Michigan as an upset.

It would be a YUGE upset if Cal wins. They haven't beaten USC since 2003.

The Florida Gators must have a curse on the Kentucky Wildcats.I feel sorry for the Kentucky fans sitting in the stands shocked.
I don't. It happens to all teams and this time It worked out for my team. The gators only played the first and fourth quarters. They looked like a second string high school team the second and third quarters.

College football has a lot of time honored traditions that help make it my favorite sport by far, but my favorite tradition is this new one.

Back
Top Bottom