College Football 2018

Blaze

Peace Keeper
Unless I missed it, this thread hasn't been made yet and football starts today! Tho I think a few games already have happened. Anyway, it's that time of year again! Looking forward to it, got myself ready for today's game and am really excited.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Go Cats Go....continue not to play!

Blaze

Peace Keeper
Not happy the Bulldogs start off with Austin Peay. :( Kind of hard to really tell much about the team from a game like this, unless the team is trash this year, I can tell that from this game lol.

ToyYoda

Team Owner
Not happy the Bulldogs start off with Austin Peay. :( Kind of hard to really tell much about the team from a game like this, unless the team is trash this year, I can tell that from this game lol.
Fun fact....one of the chants the Austin Peay (pronounced "pee") students do from the stands is "Let's go Peay!". Not a call for a mass exodus to the bathroom, they're just cheering on their team.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Fun fact....one of the chants the Austin Peay (pronounced "pee") students do from the stands is "Let's go Peay!". Not a call for a mass exodus to the bathroom, they're just cheering on their team.
Hopefully they never have a player named Ness, cause then...

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
I have no idea how USF is 6-0. Least inspiring unbeaten team I've seen this deep into the season...we definitely have some losses coming up in the back half.

Florida and Georgia will both win today to set up a Top 10 matchup in Jacksonville in two weeks. :D

Mopardh9

Team Owner
I have no idea how USF is 6-0. Least inspiring unbeaten team I've seen this deep into the season...we definitely have some losses coming up in the back half.

Florida and Georgia will both win today to set up a Top 10 matchup in Jacksonville in two weeks. :D
Florida not looking Good at all today.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Nvmd Florida is choking. Just fumbled like 50 yards backwards and handed the ball to Vandy LOL.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Well I'll be damned. They musta took the chokes offa the players during halftime. :D
21-3 deficit. I don't remember Florida coming back from anything like that anytime recently. Mullen is working some magic in just his first year.

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
21-3 deficit. I don't remember Florida coming back from anything like that anytime recently. Mullen is working some magic in just his first year.
Yep. They're 6-1 and moved up to 14th last week. I wonder where they'll settle in this week.

Top Bottom