Committee will probably put them in the top 5 this week after that rousing win

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Lsu
5. Florida
6. Kentucky
Lol

CFB is so top-heavy this year that anything beyond 10 is a mess. In that case, I don’t think a 7-3 Florida being top 15 is unreasonable. I mean, a 6-2 NC State with not much of a resume was just #14 before being clowned on their Senior Night by Wake Forest.

Kentucky losing by 17 to Tennessee, might have to knock them down to 12th. Tennessee might be top ten though.

SEC SEC SEC!!!

I fully expect Michigan to be jumped by Georgia regardless of tonight's outcome
C'mon man. Georgia is not jumping with a loss. Michigan is playing Rutgers. If both teams win they might flip but I'd fully expect that to reverse in a couple of weeks when Michigan beats Ohio State while Georgia beats Georgia Tech.

That's why I put 3 in my top four. I mean with marquee out of conference wins over Louisville, Kansas State, and Texas Tech, it's obvious the SEC is just on another level.
Mizzou beat the team that plastered Ohio State. Auburn is going to finish 3-5 in the conference and beat a team that can still win the PAC-12 and go to the Rose Bowl.

I'm not clowning on the Big Ten though, I think they have a great nonconference resume.

Mizzou beat the team that plastered Ohio State. Auburn is going to finish 3-5 in the conference and beat a team that can still win the PAC-12 and go to the Rose Bowl.

I'm not clowning on the Big Ten though, I think they have a great nonconference resume.
There's literally like 8 teams that can win the PAC 12. I think 2-7 UCLA was still alive today, so umm ok?

There's literally like 8 teams that can win the PAC 12. I think 2-7 UCLA was still alive today, so umm ok?
Realistically, dude. They're one of two ranked PAC-12 teams and if they win out they're in. None of that "needs help" bull****. Beat Oregon State, win the Apple Cup.

I’m not really all that worried haha, I got faith in Georgia to win. But I mean anything can happen so I’m not 100% sure the Bulldogs win, but I mean hey sometimes crap happens.
I wouldn't worry. If Georgia does lose I think they'd still have a shot at the top 4. If Clemson pulls a Clemson I could see it being

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn

Of course if Clemson Clesmons to South Carolina we could realistically be looking at something like

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn/South Carolina/ Florida
5. Auburn/South Carolina/Florida
6. Auburn/South Carolina/Florida
7. Kentucky
8. Miss St
9. Tennessee
10. Texas a&m

I wouldn't worry. If Georgia does lose I think they'd still have a shot at the top 4. If Clemson pulls a Clemson I could see it being

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn

Of course if Clemson Clesmons to South Carolina we could realistically be looking at something like

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn/South Carolina/ Florida
5. Auburn/South Carolina/Florida
6. Auburn/South Carolina/Florida
7. Kentucky
8. Miss St
9. Tennessee
10. Texas a&m

Come on man it’s no where near as bad as you make it out to be.

Committee will probably put them in the top 5 this week after that rousing win

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Kentucky
6. Miss. St.
7. Auburn
8. Texas A&M
9. Missouri
10. South Carolina
11. Ole Miss
12. Tennessee
13. Arkansas
14. Vanderbilt
15. Clemson
:fixed:

178CC07F-A68D-466B-9927-365C12CEC8D0.jpeg

I’m not really all that worried haha, I got faith in Georgia to win. But I mean anything can happen so I’m not 100% sure the Bulldogs win, but I mean hey sometimes crap happens.
I am worried. Our red zone offence is awful.

Ohio State gets by Maryland by the skin of their teeth.

Maryland.

Michigan’s gonna curbstomp us next week.

Back
Top Bottom