College Football 2019

Tiger Joe Burrow Mom has Cougar potential.
DcjVNyKXcAAG0zS.jpg

Trump could just bring out about 300 whopper hamburger combos and do a celebration after the game.
(Humor not politics).

I turned it off. Fine to show him walking out, but when they kept the camera on him for several minutes, and the anthem had only started, I was done.

Sick and tired of the entire world revolving around him.

I turned it off. Fine to show him walking out, but when they kept the camera on him for several minutes, and the anthem had only started, I was done.

Sick and tired of the entire world revolving around him.
Relax it is all on the game now, enjoy.

Man this is a fun game already. Clemson defense came out stronger than LSU's offense but their offense just didn't take advantage of good field position several times as they should have. It was only a matter of time before LSU would strike. If Clemson can get in more of a groove when they have the ball this has the potential to be a classic.

Man this is a fun game already. Clemson defense came out stronger than LSU's offense but their offense just didn't take advantage of good field position several times as they should have. It was only a matter of time before LSU would strike. If Clemson can get in more of a groove when they have the ball this has the potential to be a classic.

I think Clemson cannot afford to miss as many opportunties as LSU.
Just hanging around close until near the end is more manageable for LSU imo.

Awfully clutch kick by college standards, especially from a guy who had been 8/15 on kicks from 30+ out on the season.

Huge play coming up.
I-M-P-L-I-C-A-T-I-O-N-S

(Thanks ESPN commercisl time out, gave me time tp post - spaces).

The skill player's on both those team are something else for college level. Clemson RB and WR are all future pro's, can't believe how much success their having against future pro's on LSU CB and S. Everyone future pro's. Pro game basically.

I'm pretty confident Edwards-Helaire touched out on that play. Review booth needs to be on their A-game in an event of this magnitude. Lazy and inexcusable to not give that a look.

The skill player's on both those team are something else for college level. Clemson RB and WR are all future pro's, can't believe how much success their having against future pro's on LSU CB and S. Everyone future pro's. Pro game basically.
Agreed. As far as NFL talent goes this will rank up there with the 2005 USC/Texas and 2011 LSU/Bama matchups.

This game has been legit. So many more plays than in the NFL with it’s no huddle
Maybe too many plays with the clock stoppage rules that already existed in CFB before the HUNH became a big thing. That's why you so so many phony "injuries" on defense these days, too much for defenses to hang with.

That's a pro throw by Burrow, wow.

I don't think his left foot ever touches, kinda weird to go that far with it gliding in the air

Back
Top Bottom