College Football 2019

Man, the ACC is hot garbage this year outside of Clemson. Granted, UNC just rolled Temple for whatever that’s worth, but yesterday Miami gets shut out by La. Tech and Pitt almost lost to a MAC school.
The ACC #4 or so losing to the Big Ten #8 doesn’t help much.

Memphis looks pumped up with a lot of fans in attendance. I like their flat Grey color helmets.

Sooners getting dumped out like:
9479746.gif

I'm not much of a college football fan, but I decided to tune into this game assuming it would be decent since it was a semifinal match. I guess I was wrong to assume...
The semifinals are honestly mostly horrible. Another perfect example of why the playoff shouldn't expand. Ohio State/Clemson should be maybe the best semi ever but the only truly classic one has been the 2018 Rose Bowl between Georgia and Oklahoma.

Semifinal margins of victory...

2014 - 39, 7

2015 - 20, 38

2016 - 31, 17

2017 - 6 (OT), 18

2018 - 11, 27

This LSU game is historic. Burrows did a awesome job tonight. Hopefully Clemson wins later tonight, and we get to see a very interesting Championship game in January.

The semifinals are honestly mostly horrible. Another perfect example of why the playoff shouldn't expand. Ohio State/Clemson should be maybe the best semi ever but the only truly classic one has been the 2018 Rose Bowl between Georgia and Oklahoma.

Semifinal margins of victory...

2014 - 39, 7

2015 - 20, 38

2016 - 31, 17

2017 - 6 (OT), 18

2018 - 11, 27

Ohio State vs Alabama was a classic too, with Ezekiel Elliott going 80 yards at the end to end it. Great game rn with my Buckeyes

Sums up my thoughts. Not sure what else you want the guy to do there besides slow down and not hit him at full speed, Lawrence ducked down simultaneously. Sounds like Wade was a key piece to the Ohio State secondary too. I hope they have some sort of appeal or review process for sitting out the next game. That's not within the spirit of the rule to get tossed from a game for that, let alone not be allowed to play in a future national championship game if they win. Feel bad for Wade.

Comes down to one legendary drive by Trevor Lawrence for Clemson and one simple miscommunication for Ohio State. Damn.

One that will go down in college football lore for sure.

Comes down to one legendary drive by Trevor Lawrence for Clemson and one simple miscommunication for Ohio State. Damn.

One that will go down in college football lore for sure.
First game to be behind in as well and responded well to the adversity.

He can ball, but too bad he might be drafted by the Bungholes in the NFL.

I am glad Clemson won and they deserve credit for making enough plays while not making as many mistakes.

But I believe it was Ohio States game to loose and the mistakes killed them. Targeting penalties are not popular when enforced but it was a huge mistake by the Buckeyes. I would call that the pivotal play and mistake of the game.

Congrats to Herm Edwards and ASU, I think Herm has found his calling again in college.

FSU on the other hand, if this is a bad as it gets. I think they improve next season to get to at least 9 wins.

Congrats to Herm Edwards and ASU, I think Herm has found his calling again in college.

FSU on the other hand, if this is a bad as it gets. I think they improve next season to get to at least 9 wins.
Good to see Herm doing well for sure. PAC-12 South contenders next year.

Screw FSU though. :D

Good win for the AAC. Looks like at least Navy and Memphis will finish ranked. Cinci still to play.

The Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl is my new favorite bowl name

Back
Top Bottom