College Football 2020

Covid has lost my interest in college FB this year with the constant cancellations and postponements

OU with a chance to wagon dump 3 weeks in a row, let's do it.
tenor.gif

Even if Florida pulls this out the defense is going to cost them at some point this season. I don’t care how good the offense is.

Been a crazy day in the SEC. Texas A&M beat Florida, Missouri knocks off LSU, Arkansas looking good right now against Auburn.
We’re about to kick off against Alabama, maybe we can catch some of that magic. Every year since the 2014 and 2015 wins I’ve always had hope, but we’ve also been skulldrug by Bama for three straight years now. I’d probably be content if we keep it within three scores.

just got off dvr with the Texas/Oklahoma Red River rivalry... what a ****ing emotional rollercoaster of a game there must have been twenty different momentum shifts... game of the year... just wild and crazy turnovers offense special teams everything rolled into one. I need to find a photoshopped Texas wagon gif now.

Even if Florida pulls this out the defense is going to cost them at some point this season. I don’t care how good the offense is.

There's no excuse for it. There's a ton of upperclassmen on this defense, and they are wasting the best offensive talent we have had in over a decade.

I put the majority of the blame on Todd Grantham. For a guy who is paid so well, he makes the same mistakes year after year and refuses to adjust when his scheme is getting killed. They either rush 3 or rush 6. Always playing soft coverage. Letting Mond hit that slot receiver with the slant over and over and over again. Every time we lose, it's the same story. Defense can't get off the field and allow the opposing offense to keep converting on third down.

I know Mullen is really loyal to his assistants, but I'm praying they get rid of Grantham ASAP. This team will not win a championship until that happens. Looking at our offense and the guys we're losing next year, this is the year we NEED to capitalize.

There's no excuse for it. There's a ton of upperclassmen on this defense, and they are wasting the best offensive talent we have had in over a decade.

I put the majority of the blame on Todd Grantham. For a guy who is paid so well, he makes the same mistakes year after year and refuses to adjust when his scheme is getting killed. They either rush 3 or rush 6. Always playing soft coverage. Letting Mond hit that slot receiver with the slant over and over and over again. Every time we lose, it's the same story. Defense can't get off the field and allow the opposing offense to keep converting on third down.

I know Mullen is really loyal to his assistants, but I'm praying they get rid of Grantham ASAP. This team will not win a championship until that happens. Looking at our offense and the guys we're losing next year, this is the year we NEED to capitalize.
UGA fans knew about all of this for years too, and warned about his hiring. Turns out they were painfully right, and now they have the best defense in the country. If Florida gets down a couple of scores early next month it’ll be awfully tough to claw back in that game.

Georgia had Bama right where they wanted them last night, then the 90 yard Waddle play and bs PI call in the endzone to help Bama pull away. Georgia offense imploded after. That was tough to watch

Lol Harbaugh down in flames to Sparty in the Big House

LMAO that 2 handed kettlebell desperation chuck by the lineman

I’m done with the beauty pageant that is the CFB playoff rankings and rankings in general.

Just cancel the playoff and do bowl games.

I’ve probably had more fun watching one week of college basketball than the whole college football season so far but I’m looking forward to BYU @ Coastal Carolina.

almost put 70 points on @K-state last weekend.... watching Texas will drive ya nuts

EopEhIHWMAQ-VnJ

Unraveled because of a thrown cleat. You can't make this up.

Tbh it never should’ve been that close even before the Cleat Yeet, LSU is ass and just got housed by Alabama and Florida has let too many bad teams hang around for a half before turning it on and it finally caught up to them. Next week will be pretty ugly, I think this season has been Alabama’s to lose for some time now.

Though as crappy a year as it’s been the hour with Florida/LSU and USC/UCLA going down to the wire was fantastic.

Though as crappy a year as it’s been the hour with Florida/LSU and USC/UCLA going down to the wire was fantastic.
UCLA kicks off up 38-36 and 56 seconds left, SC no timeouts....

56 yd KO return
35 yd pass
8 yd TD pass

Took 36 seconds.

Unraveled because of a thrown cleat. You can't make this up.

I am expecting LSU to permanently go to yellow teasing flag me cleats.
"Go ahead, throw me twenty yards down the field, I dare you"

Glad USC got exposed by Oregon last night to spare us the "undefeated" pac 12 committee talk, the first capable team they've played, they have a good offense but not near a top 4 team in the country. Can't even believe where that program is at now vs early 2000's, but that goes for a lot of schools. Mystery to me. How to resurrect the pac conference all together would give college football a boost.

Northwestern would beat USC now (say that 15 years ago). Curious how this Ohio State game is going to go. Fitzgerald's squad seems like they're on a mission, but idk at the talent discrepancy. Didn't think they'd beat Wisconsin either tho. Pulling for them to keep it close, just want to see a good game.

Back
Top Bottom