College Football 2021

This isn’t even close if Auburn still has Bo Nix. Or just remember staying inbounds runs out the clock.

Bryce Young drove 12 plays, 97 yards in 1:11 to tie the game. Hell of a drive, but Auburn failed big time at running out the clock. Should’ve won this one and it’ll sting for a long time to come.

Well Bama just made the playoff. It's a joke, but it's the truth. As long as they lose by less than 28 next week they are in.

I’m confused at the logic of putting in 11-2 Alabama in over 11-1 Notre Dame or 12-1 OkState or even 12-1 Oklahoma for that matter. Calm down, they beat a 6-5 Auburn team.

Big12 Track Meet, my guess is the winner of this game goes after Bama gets crushed by Georgia, OU/OKst 1-loss Big12 champ.

Bama should be moved down from #3 after squeaking past Auburn as a heavy favorite (should be).

Big12 Track Meet, my guess is the winner of this game goes after Bama gets crushed by Georgia, OU/OKst 1-loss Big12 champ.

Bama should be moved down from #3 after squeaking past Auburn as a heavy favorite (should be).
Alabama does need help, imo…Georgia has been as dominant as anyone in years and Alabama struggles with mediocrity like Florida, Auburn, LSU, A&M might be a 4-loss team once LSU is done with them tonight. I’d be surprised if they don’t get bootyblasted next week and that’s a killer to anyone’s résumé.

Still a chance the Big XII champ has two losses and Cincy could lose to Houston though.

I can only hope the little tike is okay this morning.
FFPQw6UUUAEY-rM

FFPU5oMVEAk7C9x

FFPfbtaXMAYT09s

Wow for USC and what a bomb drop for Oklahoma the day after Bedlam lol.

USC will be back as THE West Coast super villain and that’s going to be great for the PAC-12 and the sport. No disrespect to Oregon and Washington teams of the last decade but they don’t draw like the Trojans. Oklahoma’s already gotten at least half a dozen 4* and 5* recommitments and a number of them are from SoCal, won’t take long for Riley to have them on board and rolling at USC.

USC will be back as THE West Coast super villain and that’s going to be great for the PAC-12 and the sport. No disrespect to Oregon and Washington teams of the last decade but they don’t draw like the Trojans. Oklahoma’s already gotten at least half a dozen 4* and 5* recommitments and a number of them are from SoCal, won’t take long for Riley to have them on board and rolling at USC.
1638213460217.png

Decommitments autocorrects to recommitments. Oops.

We’ll see. They don’t take football as serious as they do in the Midwest or South

It seems Lincoln Riley is an elite recruiter, so I am cautiously optimistic at USC's return to prominence. Even if it never reaches the early 00's dynasty days, I think this is the best move they've made for that program since Pete Carroll's departure.

I guess I'm not too surprised Riley would bolt for USC considering the resources they have. There's no reason why he shouldn't dominate the Pac12, which will be much easier than trying to compete for titles in the SEC. I'm curious to see what LSU does now. I think they were shooting for Jimbo or Riley and couldn't land either one.

Also, rumor has it Brent Venables will be hired at OU.

I'm thrilled my Gators got Napier. He's a bit of an unknown coming from a G5 school, but I think he has all the tools to be very successful at UF.

We’ll see. They don’t take football as serious as they do in the Midwest or South
Agreed for the most part, but Oregon with the Nike money and especially USC are the two who are still capable of competing on a national level consistently. USC has just needed the right combination of good coaching in addition to recruiting for years now. They have like one top 250 class of ‘22 recruit from SoCal right now while Oregon has four. They just need to build a wall around their backyard and Riley is a major coaching upgrade from Clay Helton.

More big news. Brian Kelly to LSU, which seems like a weird fit IMO. I wonder if Notre Dame promotes Marcus Freeman?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan Day take an NFL job. I kind of feel like Fickell is waiting for that to happen and is content to stay at Cincy in the meantime.

More big news. Brian Kelly to LSU, which seems like a weird fit IMO. I wonder if Notre Dame promotes Marcus Freeman?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan Day take an NFL job. I kind of feel like Fickell is waiting for that to happen and is content to stay at Cincy in the meantime.
I wonder if Urban Meyer might jump back to college and take the Notre Dame job? I can’t imagine he’s having much fun in Jacksonville and has said in the past that Notre Dame is his dream job.

Bombs dropping everywhere now, didn’t see that coming at all. Completely agree Kelly seems like a bizarre coaching fit for the SEC in general, especially at LSU. I think for Fickell the only job he would take other than Ohio State is Notre Dame since he and his wife are strong Catholics. Cincy could take Freeman as new HC as a sort of swap.

Agreed for the most part, but Oregon with the Nike money and especially USC are the two who are still capable of competing on a national level consistently. USC has just needed the right combination of good coaching in addition to recruiting for years now. They have like one top 250 class of ‘22 recruit from SoCal right now while Oregon has four. They just need to build a wall around their backyard and Riley is a major coaching upgrade from Clay Helton.

Past splash hires of Herm Edwards and Chip Kelly has me with reservations of the Pac-12 take over, but ASU and UCLA are no USC, the top destination for most California recruits and Riley is moving over from a star studded program, that combination alone helps to keep them in state. If Riley is able to pull a grip of
4-star 5-star front 7 recruits it's going to happen quickly, it hasn't been for a lack of skill position talent but losing in the trenches for USC. The buzz could not be any bigger than it is right now for them to attract what they need.

also fun fact: the Riley's have two dogs named Boomer and Sooner

Past splash hires of Herm Edwards and Chip Kelly has me with reservations of the Pac-12 take over, but ASU and UCLA are no USC, the top destination for most California recruits and Riley is moving over from a star studded program, that combination alone helps to keep them in state. If Riley is able to pull a grip of
4-star 5-star front 7 recruits it's going to happen quickly, it hasn't been for a lack of skill position talent but losing in the trenches for USC. The buzz could not be any bigger than it is right now for them to attract what they need.

Yep. Chip Kelly doesn’t look the same at UCLA. I think there is a cultural problem at a lot of PAC-12 football schools.

Back
Top Bottom