College Football 2021

Past splash hires of Herm Edwards and Chip Kelly has me with reservations of the Pac-12 take over, but ASU and UCLA are no USC, the top destination for most California recruits and Riley is moving over from a star studded program, that combination alone helps to keep them in state. If Riley is able to pull a grip of
4-star 5-star front 7 recruits it's going to happen quickly, it hasn't been for a lack of skill position talent but losing in the trenches for USC. The buzz could not be any bigger than it is right now for them to attract what they need.
Yeah, they should never have let Thibodeaux get away from the area, especially not to a conference rival. That’s probably their biggest miss in a long while.

WKU/UTSA looks fun

Utah going for their first ever Pac-12 championship and a ticket to the Rose Bowl against Oregon, in Vegas Allegiant Stadium.

too bad Utah has 3-losses they look like a team that could have done some damage in the playoff, impressive back to back beatdowns on Oregon.

too bad Utah has 3-losses they look like a team that could have done some damage in the playoff, impressive back to back beatdowns on Oregon.
Honestly not really sure how good they are given how the PAC has been this year, but the first Rose Bowl in program history is awesome and I hope their fans enjoy the experience. I admittedly am disappointed that bowls seem they’ll be going the way of the dodo for an expanded playoff within the next five or so years.

UTSA/WKU was really good, valiant comeback effort by WKU that came up just short. I’ve seen the Meeps might get BYU in the Independence Bowl and that would be a fun one.

Honestly not really sure how good they are given how the PAC has been this year, but the first Rose Bowl in program history is awesome and I hope their fans enjoy the experience. I admittedly am disappointed that bowls seem they’ll be going the way of the dodo for an expanded playoff within the next five or so years.

UTSA/WKU was really good, valiant comeback effort by WKU that came up just short. I’ve seen the Meeps might get BYU in the Independence Bowl and that would be a fun one.

The bowls aren’t going anywhere at 12. Campus sites for the 1st Round & NY6 bowls for QF/SF most likely. I really doubt they’re gonna get rid of the other bowls either.

The bowls aren’t going anywhere at 12. Campus sites for the 1st Round & NY6 bowls for QF/SF most likely. I really doubt they’re gonna get rid of the other bowls either.
Traditional bowl structure will die is my point. Instead of going straight to the Rose they’ll have to play somewhere else first, and the traditional tie-ins will be gone. They’re not really what they once were at that point.

OKstate and Spencer Sanders better get it together in a hurry

Notre Dame might benefit from that chaos

if Alabama pulls this off I'm painting my shell Crimson and White

Braves winning the World Series should cover Georgia good sports fortune for the next quarter of a century. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

The SEC needs to start playing nine conference games, especially with OU and UT coming in, because they’re the only league where it seems like the best teams don’t play each other until the championship each year for an extra nonconference game against Southwest Arkansas Tech.

The SEC needs to start playing nine conference games, especially with OU and UT coming in, because they’re the only league where it seems like the best teams don’t play each other until the championship each year for an extra nonconference game against Southwest Arkansas Tech.

Gotta love the SEC Cupcake week against the SoCon.

SEC should go to 9 and the Big 12 should go back to 8.

Last edited:
You think so? I don't watch the shows who compare teams chances but Georgia didn't just lose, they look like ****.
Correct me if I am wrong but Ohio state got their ass beat by Michigan last week

You think so? I don't watch the shows who compare teams chances but Georgia didn't just lose, they look like ****.
But it’s their first loss of the season and it’s to the #3 team in the country. That, and the committee loves getting two SEC teams in there. I’m guessing they’ll be joined by Cincinnati and Michigan if they win tonight, Notre Dame if they don’t.

Champs.
FB_IMG_1638665795211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom