College Football 2021

I was born on a Saturday night in Jo-Jah, the doctor told my mom I made him miss the game.

Georgia is looking good. Any team that beats Crappy Michigan is Ok in my book...

CFB Playoff is a huge disappointment as usual. Won’t even bother tuning into the real SEC Championship game.

Semifinals are routinely terrible. At least most of the rest of bowl season has been good, with some fun ones still to come.

So what do you suggest how to correct your disappointment?

Not watching any/very little SEC games like always. SEC has ruined college football and college athletics and continues to do so.

I watch everything but the SEC, it’s a shame that the greed of mainly the SEC but somewhat the B1G Ten has done to a lot of college athletics

Michigan hasn't played completely bad just Georgia has jumped on them from the get, and showed up to be the historically great Georgia we thought they were, played flawless since.

Just an observation but Dawgs play better in the outside elements on natural grass than in a dome, as real Dogs do.

Mike Harmon will have to make other arrangements tonight

The CFP ultimately got this one right.

Despite the loss, Alabama is far and away the best college football program in the country.
Alabama winning the National Championship again is not good for college football! There is no diversity and just wait till the woke folks figure this out! lol 😆

No one else pays assistants like Bama. They have two former nfl head coaches coaching on their offensive staff. Hopefully other teams start doing this before the sport dies.
I will agree with you but Saban is the greatest CFC in history. Until he retires it will be Alabama every year.

Not watching any/very little SEC games like always. SEC has ruined college football and college athletics and continues to do so.

I watch everything but the SEC, it’s a shame that the greed of mainly the SEC but somewhat the B1G Ten has done to a lot of college athletics

Go out and beat them!

No one else pays assistants like Bama. They have two former nfl head coaches coaching on their offensive staff. Hopefully other teams start doing this before the sport dies.
The amount of money this system generates for power five schools, especially the SEC, makes the notion of other schools working harder to catch up about the same as the idea that average Americans will become billionaires too if we work 80 hours a week.

The amount of money this system generates for power five schools, especially the SEC, makes the notion of other schools working harder to catch up about the same as the idea that average Americans will become billionaires too if we work 80 hours a week.
Huh? So what are you suggesting, participation trophies for every team.

Dam I thought this orange bowl would be close tonight, georgia showed up and Michigan didn't. Is Georgia that much better than Michigan? Apparently so

1jgmlt.jpg

is it bad I’m hoping Georgia lost the SEC Championship cause they ain’t show their hand during it, and got some tricks up their sleeves to get the bigger win?

Just gotta remind myself this was an unranked team at the start of the year that was supposed to go 7-5, still sucks.
Keep your head up you got a good team, I actually like Michigan until they play Georgia. Michigan will be back next year!

Guy made a point about “go beat them” and they did. Last I checked it doesn’t matter what year so quit the trolling BS, looks like you only watch Bama and nobody else.
You're right, my bad. A game from 2009 definitely has an effect on a 2021 team.

Hopefully Bama can get over that fog from that game.

Good luck against the Buckeyes tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom