College Football 2021

While y'all are hoping I'm seeing. It's Alabama vs Georgia believe that

You're right, my bad. A game from 2009 definitely has an effect on a 2021 team.

Hopefully Bama can get over that fog from that game.

Good luck against the Buckeyes tomorrow.
That wasn’t the question at all.

Utah plays Florida next year.

Just to clarify Alabama and Georgia are clearly the 2 best teams in college football, that can ring true if I'm on crack, welcome to sec truth

Just to clarify Alabama and Georgia are clearly the 2 best teams in college football, that can ring true if I'm on crack, welcome to sec truth
I would agree with that, now.

I thought Michigan would be right up there competing with Georgia, I thought for sure they would.

I would agree with that, now.

I thought Michigan would be right up there competing with Georgia, I thought for sure they would.

Me too, I really thought it would be a better game than it was with Michigan, even the Bama Cinci game Cinci hung around but couldn't capitalize on anything on offense, got an INT and went 3nOut, can't win that way.

I'm actually really looking forward to this Bama Georgia rematch to see if the Bulldogs can adjust from the SEC championship game, they look back on form to me, and find out if it was just 1 bad game in their defensive secondary.

Most years there are no more than maybe 2-3 teams that are truly elite. Bowl season > CFP. Can’t imagine wanting another round or two of Alabama and Georgia beating the crap out of people.

They’ll go to 12 because they know the 5-12, 6-11, 7-10, 8-9 games are where the ratings and viewership will be at.

Notre Dame has now lost to all three OSUs - Oregon State, Ohio State x2, Oklahoma State - in their last four Fiesta Bowls.

New Big XII is gonna be fine.

This back & forth touchdown volley is like some Twilight Zone episode between the Utes & Buckeyes...

Most years there are no more than maybe 2-3 teams that are truly elite. Bowl season > CFP. Can’t imagine wanting another round or two of Alabama and Georgia beating the crap out of people.
I sort of agree. However, I think with expansion you would have less time between games. Bama looked pedestrian for a lot of the year, but give Saban a month of preparation and it's pretty much lights out.

This Rose Bowl is defenseless on both sides.
And a little ridiculous at this point...

Lack of defense , for me , makes for a hodgepodge mishmash of who will get lucky next. That's not football tto me.

45 points apiece.... That's GOOD defense....LOL
What's done is done. Go Baylor!!

You might wanna cut back on the alcohol buddy

You're more than right my forum friend, I paid the price physically all week, it's a good thing though, stern reminder that just solidifies why I won't be doing that again anytime soon or ever lol.

but anyhow not to occupy this thread with that, looking forward to the Bama/Georgia rematch tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom