College Football 2022

I like the idea of the Las Vegas Bowl but a 6-6 SEC team is a horrible tie-in for the PAC. Lose-lose situation for the Beavers but they did what they had to today.

I like the idea of the Las Vegas Bowl but a 6-6 SEC team is a horrible tie-in for the PAC. Lose-lose situation for the Beavers but they did what they had to today.

Florida did play Utah well at the Swamp. But I kind of agree.

Should give the #1 MWC team if they aren’t NY6 this game.

Hopefully some “M3” schools
One OSU commit flipped to Auburn and another guy committed to Georgia over OSU, not sure if there were others. I know Day said something unsatisfactory in the press conference. Weird because they obviously have tons of NIL advantages themselves.

Oregon absolutely cleaned up today. Two, possibly three flips (weird situation with one guy) and another three commits on top of that.

One OSU commit flipped to Auburn and another guy committed to Georgia over OSU, not sure if there were others. I know Day said something unsatisfactory in the press conference. Weird because they obviously have tons of NIL advantages themselves.

Oregon absolutely cleaned up today. Two, possibly three flips (weird situation with one guy) and another three commits on top of that.

I don’t see how this NIL will last with freshman. I understand giving someone like Drake Maye who’s a proven performer money as your ROI would be good, but to throw money at a high schooler is wild. Too many top players never pan out, like that Tate Martell guy. Gatorade POY, #2 QB and the dude never even became a starter

Arkansas got roped into a 3OT barn burner after leading 38-13 😳

and Oregon doinks the xtra point in off the upright to win the Holiday Bowl. Brutal for the Tar Heels they played well tonight. Can't script this stuff.

I guess. Kinda disappointed that Utah keeps missing out and gets the Grandaddy of all Participation Trophies against………. Penn State lol.
Enjoy it while it’s still a thing tbh. Before long we’ll all be playing super playoffs in NFL stadiums.

All of these bowl games in baseball stadiums are pretty dumb though. Soccer stadiums or local college stadiums would make more sense than some of these places with ****** sight lines and horrible field surfaces.

All of these bowl games in baseball stadiums are pretty dumb though. Soccer stadiums or local college stadiums would make more sense than some of these places with ****** sight lines and horrible field surfaces.

I don’t have a big problem with the bowl games but yeah I agree.

The Holiday Bowl should be played at new SDSU Snapdragon Stadium (nice new College stadium 35,000+)

The Phoenix Guaranteed Rate Bowl is at Chase Field instead of State Farm Stadium or at ASU lol (I guess it is more convenient in town).

The Pinstripe Bowl (NY) & Fenway Bowl should just be off the schedule, a couple less 5-7/6-6 teams at worst.

I don’t have a big problem with the bowl games but yeah I agree.

The Holiday Bowl should be played at new SDSU Snapdragon Stadium (nice new College stadium 35,000+)

The Phoenix Guaranteed Rate Bowl is at Chase Field instead of State Farm Stadium or at ASU lol (I guess it is more convenient in town).

The Pinstripe Bowl (NY) & Fenway Bowl should just be off the schedule, a couple less 5-7/6-6 teams at worst.
Apparently there are talks of a new Chili Bowl (lol) in Cincy at the new soccer stadium there. Honestly, I was really impressed with Emporia the other week and I think these places fit the attendance better and look nicer on TV. The idea of college football on The CW is hilarious though.

Apparently there are talks of a new Chili Bowl (lol) in Cincy at the new soccer stadium there. Honestly, I was really impressed with Emporia the other week and I think these places fit the attendance better and look nicer on TV. The idea of college football on The CW is hilarious though.

we already has 84 teams that had a great season maybe they should add on a "Participation Bowl" to bring the total to 86 teams......

... and finally the easiest of all by adding in the "Stormie Daniels Bowl" with multiple teams that anybody with the Footballs is good enough to enter......

Do2STubXoAAQ86I.jpg
Sorry guys I forgot to post this last night

we already has 84 teams that had a great season maybe they should add on a "Participation Bowl" to bring the total to 86 teams......

... and finally the easiest of all by adding in the "Stormie Daniels Bowl" with multiple teams that anybody with the Footballs is good enough to enter......
There are some who are advocating for eligibility to be pushed to 7-5 but I think 6-6 is a good floor and makes for a good balance of reward and amount of football. It’s hard for me to complain about a lot of bowl games during the holiday season. Making it more difficult to reach would also just make nonconference scheduling worse imo.

Maryland coach agreeing to allow himself to get dipped in Mayonnaise after they won the Mayo Bowl is really a cool thing to do.
#LetThemKidsHaveSomeFun

Get rid of the Fenway & Pinstripe Bowls and keep the 6-6 teams except a couple

I think I’d rather watch a bowl game at the Fargodome in North Dakota over those 2 baseball stadiums.

To me more college football is a good thing. Even if it's a subpar bowl game it's still college football and college football is the greatest sport on earth. Plus there's always the option to just not watch if a particular match up isn't interesting.

Back
Top Bottom