College Football 2022

Found a stream on YouTube. Man. Come on Dawgs. Pull this off lol. God. Even if they win, idk if you can call them the #1 team in the nation

Auburn boosters couldn’t get it done this past offseason but I think they’ll manage to fire Bryan Hardin this time.

I think it’s silly myself that teams get penalized for still winning. That type of enables teams to run up the score like Ohio State vs Rutgers.

I can’t comment on any of that from this game. Missed most of the game. But refs miss calls on both sides of the ball all the time. Even some that would help Georgia. Sadly it happens.

I think it’s silly myself that teams get penalized for still winning. That type of enables teams to run up the score like Ohio State vs Rutgers.
I mean if a team plays like **** against a crappy team and the team behind them plays better against a better team, it doesn't make sense for them not to drop.

I can’t comment on any of that from this game. Missed most of the game. But refs miss calls on both sides of the ball all the time. Even some that would help Georgia. Sadly it happens.
Well, they missed about 20 tonight against Georgia. Smells a little fishy when it's SEC refs continuously benefiting the team that helps the conference more if they win

I mean if a team plays like **** against a crappy team and the team behind them plays better against a better team, it doesn't make sense for them not to drop.

I think Missouri is better than people think. K-State is actually very good, somewhat of a Big 12 rivalry, and only loss to a decent Tulane team.

Yea there was an illegal block on Carter earlier and wasn't called. He is out hurt by the way

Back
Top Bottom