College Football 2022

Well, they missed about 20 tonight against Georgia. Smells a little fishy when it's SEC refs continuously benefiting the team that helps the conference more if they win
Like I said. I missed most of the game tonight so I can’t comment on this game. If it happens that’s unfortunate. But you seem to have hate for the SEC, so your judgment could be cloudy(not saying it is) I’ll have to go look into it later when I can. Georgia has gotten away with things before they shouldn’t have, so it could’ve happened.

SEC really needs to add a ninth conference game and scrap divisions when OU/UT join…look at UGA’s schedule, the SEC East is crap and their permanent crossover rival is Auburn, permanent nonconference rival is GT. They basically play Tennessee and Kentucky in between now and the SECCG.

SEC really needs to add a ninth conference game and scrap divisions when OU/UT join…look at UGA’s schedule, the SEC East is crap and their permanent crossover rival is Auburn, permanent nonconference rival is GT. They basically play Tennessee and Kentucky in between now and the SECCG.
Yeah the disparity between the competitiveness of the East and West is only worse now that Georgia’s become so dominant. And trying to keep East/West divisions with Oklahoma and Texas just bastardizes the geography even more lol.

Yeah the disparity between the competitiveness of the East and West is only worse now that Georgia’s become so dominant. And trying to keep East/West divisions with Oklahoma and Texas just bastardizes the geography even more lol.
Straight geographic splits just don’t work out that well competitively, look at how lopsided the Big Ten is towards the East too. I think every big “super” conference should probably give each team three permanent rivals and then rotate the other six games each season. That way a four-year senior in a 16-team league will have played at every stadium in the conference by the time they graduate.

I think it’s silly myself that teams get penalized for still winning. That type of enables teams to run up the score like Ohio State vs Rutgers.
I'm torn.on this. Not every good team is going to play amazing every single game. It's just common sense.

I think if a team has a difficult game don't penalize them. Now if they have one, then maybe another, not necessarily back to back, then that could be a pattern the voters look at.

How is Pitt losing to Georgia Tech lol

When Ole Miss played them a few weeks ago it was genuinely sad watching GT play

I'm torn.on this. Not every good team is going to play amazing every single game. It's just common sense.

I think if a team has a difficult game don't penalize them. Now if they have one, then maybe another, not necessarily back to back, then that could be a pattern the voters look at.
Yeah, true true. Which still means Georgia needs to drop. Let Kent State score to many points last week, and played badly this week as well.

10 ranked teams have lost so far this week with USC and Oregon just recently kicking off. Florida plays Eastern Washington on Sunday and might be ranked at 3-2 if they win lol (third in receiving votes right now).

I thought USF games were bad but both Miami and Pitt have hosted as ranked ACC teams the last two weeks and had absolutely no one in the stands. I know they’re at off campus NFL stadiums but Jesus Christ.

I thought USF games were bad but both Miami and Pitt have hosted as ranked ACC teams the last two weeks and had absolutely no one in the stands. I know they’re at off campus NFL stadiums but Jesus Christ.

I can’t speak for Pitt but Miami has been overrated since 2005.

lol @ USC getting the same broadcast crew that BYU gets every week.

They played Alcorn State and UMass. They lost to Southern Miss lol
Amazing team. You're right Missouri is outstanding lol

I mean I’m not a Missouri fan but they will probably go 5-7 which is better than most G5 teams this year. I think that’s top 75.

I’m a big Group of 5 fan and not many teams are really that good to contend against a P5 in a major bowl besides Costal Carolina, Tulane, Cincy (haven’t watched much but they are 4-1), maybe Air Force.

Coastal Carolina with an exciting finish to go 5-0. If they can win a couple more games I bet they’re in the top 25 easily.

G5 race should be interesting. Maybe if Coastal goes 13-0 they can get the spot over the AAC, MWC or C-USA champ.

Lol.
1664760847033.png

Looks like some decent top 25 / quality games this week.

- UCLA/Utah on FOX
- Tennessee/LSU on ESPN
- TCU/Kansas on FS1
- USC/(unranked 4-1) Washington State on FOX
- BYU/(unranked) Notre Dame in Las Vegas on NBC
- NC State /(unranked) Florida State on ACC Network

Other decent ones could be UNLV/San Jose State (G5) / Iowa/Illinois / Texas A&M/Alabama ??

Michigan State player down. There is some movement in his legs but they are taking him off on a board. They are protecting his head. Gosh, I hope he'll be ok.☹️

I hope Mike Hart is ok as well.

Oregon still needs to get past a tricky Arizona team in front of a sellout crowd tonight, but we could have 6-0 UCLA @ 5-1 Oregon in a couple of weeks with both being off next weekend.

Looks like CBS would’ve been better off using their prime time game on Alabama @ Tennessee next Saturday. Maybe A&M will surprise on the road tonight? I doubt it.

**** Alabama. Barely beat Texas with a backup qb and now they Barely beat chitty Texas A&M with their ****** backup. What a dumb play call for A&M at the end

Back
Top Bottom