College Football 2022

NASCAR needs to get rid of the off week for extra ratings so we can watch more football IMO.

Alabama only travels once a year out of conference
And they’re usually neutral site games. I think this was their first true OOC road game in over a decade.

One good thing about expansion is the SEC will probably expand to 9 conference games and wind up with more big games like this replacing bodybag games.

And they’re usually neutral site games. I think this was their first true OOC road game in over a decade.

One good thing about expansion is the SEC will probably expand to 9 conference games and wind up with more big games like this replacing bodybag games.

The SEC thrives at making body bag games look good

If you get FS1 you may want to have a peek at Nebraska vs. my alma mater
Georgia Southern. I was there when they started the football program.
They went to the local high school and asked for any used uniforms. True story.

Nebraska is about a 3 touchdown favorite.

If you get FS1 you may want to have a peek at Nebraska vs. my alma mater
Georgia Southern. I was there when they started the football program.
They went to the local high school and asked for any used uniforms. True story.

Nebraska is about a 3 touchdown favorite.

Georgia Southern / Georgia State is a decent Sun Belt rivalry. Really the Sun Belt is improving.

The SEC West looks potentially competitive this year. LSU’s loss last week, A&M losing to App State, Auburn having trouble with San Jose State, Bama looks not invincible for once, Ole Miss and Arkansas shaping up to have good years.
It’ll all fall into Bama’s hands again I’m sure but they’re may actually be a fight this season.

Back
Top Bottom