College Football 2022

Well looks like they were so ready to get rid of him they just paid the money, he’ll probably end up in the Nick Saban Coaching Rehab Clinic this offseason
Pretty masterful business decision last night by Frost honestly. It’s not like he was making it beyond this season without a serious miracle.

I gotta say, this is some of the worst college football I’ve ever seen. Outside of Georgia and Ohio State everyone else looks very meh.

Only going to get worse when everyone and their dog in the media wants to justify the UCLA/USC move to the B1G. Hear those crickets? That’s the 20 UCLA fans in attendance.

Not the season either team has hoped for so far but West Virginia and Virginia Tech play for the Black Diamond Trophy tonight - only the third meeting since 2005.

3-0 Kansas has sold out tickets against Duke on Saturday, and it ain’t basketball season. Second KU football sellout in almost 13 years.

Not the season either team has hoped for so far but West Virginia and Virginia Tech play for the Black Diamond Trophy tonight - only the third meeting since 2005.

3-0 Kansas has sold out tickets against Duke on Saturday, and it ain’t basketball season. Second KU football sellout in almost 13 years.

Still one of the best moments of College Football 2021.

Wow. Boise State losing 10-20 to UTEP at the Sun Bowl. This is unacceptable
Yeah, they’re in a pretty tough spot right now. Last year wasn’t good and this year honestly looks worse. I’m afraid we’ve seen the best of that program by now.

UTEP was respectable last year but has had a rough start so far. Might be the win they need to spring back towards bowl contention if they hold on.

Yeah, they’re in a pretty tough spot right now. Last year wasn’t good and this year honestly looks worse. I’m afraid we’ve seen the best of that program by now.

UTEP was respectable last year but has had a rough start so far. Might be the win they need to spring back towards bowl contention if they hold on.

Need to get Bryan Harsin back. It’s just unreal seeing Boise State struggle. UTEP does deserve a Mountain West invite IMO.

Yep, that’s the game in El Paso. Boise State is the App State of the west, I don’t wish bad but Avalos needs to find a better coaching gig.

Back
Top Bottom