College Football 2022

Kiffin has been passed around and has more experience than Stormy Daniels.
Kiffin would be a great hire considering what he’s done at FAU and Ole Miss now I think. He’s an excellent recruiter and offensive mind and would bring a ton of spice back to the Iron Bowl.

A lot of his negative perception stemmed from the USC stint where the program was massively saddled by sanctions from the Reggie Bush case. Since going to Saban’s coaching rehab clinic for a few years and easing back into being a HC he’s come into his own.

The bigger are schools are waiting to see how he does at a G5 school first I think.

There’s a ton of rumors swirling around Kiffin to Auburn right now.

That's a good point about Deion.

In terms of program prestige and the opportunity for success, is Auburn really that big of a step up from Ole Miss right now? I think Kiffin has evolved into a damn good HC, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stays put for now and waits for Saban to retire. You gotta think he would be up there with Dabo as one of the top candidates at Alabama.

Kiffin would be a great hire considering what he’s done at FAU and Ole Miss now I think. He’s an excellent recruiter and offensive mind and would bring a ton of spice back to the Iron Bowl.

A lot of his negative perception stemmed from the USC stint where the program was massively saddled by sanctions from the Reggie Bush case. Since going to Saban’s coaching rehab clinic for a few years and easing back into being a HC he’s come into his own.

Yeah, I think Kiffin has a lot of regrets about the way he left Tennessee and some of the choices he made in those days. Seems like he has grown a lot over the past few years

That's a good point about Deion.

In terms of program prestige and the opportunity for success, is Auburn really that big of a step up from Ole Miss right now? I think Kiffin has evolved into a damn good HC, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stays put for now and waits for Saban to retire. You gotta think he would be up there with Dabo as one of the top candidates at Alabama.
Ole Miss is a fine program but relative to the rest of the SEC the Mississippi schools are probably two of the more resourcefully challenged in the league. A place like Auburn has more money to throw around as well as better in-state recruiting opportunities.

I think he’d be a good candidate for Alabama one day too but I also wonder if he’s just ready to pull the trigger on a big job now, Saban seems like one of the types to coach until he’s about to die. He could be waiting for a while in that case.

There’s no way UCF should still be ranked. Still no sign of Coastal Carolina. Obviously they’ve determined that the AAC champ, no matter who, should get the G5 NY6 bid. The thing is that they come up with predetermined outcomes and make up rankings to justify these.

The biggest mistake of the CFP was going away from a ranking formula to a bunch of dudes sitting behind closed doors in a hotel somewhere making **** up.

There’s no way UCF should still be ranked. Still no sign of Coastal Carolina. Obviously they’ve determined that the AAC champ, no matter who, should get the G5 NY6 bid. The thing is that they come up with predetermined outcomes and make up rankings to justify these.

The biggest mistake of the CFP was going away from a ranking formula to a bunch of dudes sitting behind closed doors in a hotel somewhere making **** up.

CFP committee loves Mike Aresco & the “P6” slogan the AAC tries to be.

Coastal has been decent since 2020 & should be ranked better.

Travesty that LSU is ahead of USC. PAC 12 is damn good this year, to put a 2 loss SEC team ahead of them is a joke
They’re saying wins over Alabama/Ole Miss >>> UCLA/Oregon State, which I could buy if it weren’t for the fact that LSU also has a 27-point home loss (!!!) to #10 and a neutral site loss to #16. USC lost by 1 on a 2PT conversion @ #14. I don’t think the wins make up for the massive blemish the loss to Tennessee should be.

They’re saying wins over Alabama/Ole Miss >>> UCLA/Oregon State, which I could buy if it weren’t for the fact that LSU also has a 27-point home loss (!!!) to #10 and a neutral site loss to #16. USC lost by 1 on a 2PT conversion @ #14. I don’t think the wins make up for the massive blemish the loss to Tennessee should be.
Three words
ESS EEE SEE

I’m kinda curious what the PAC-12 (PAC-12-2/PAC-10) will do when USC/UCLA eventually leave.

I think the conference should add San Diego State & Boise State or SMU if the TV can get them a TV deal similar to the Big 12. They will probably move back to being the PAC-10.

I’ve about given up on trying to figure out the Kiffin coaching situation lol. It seemed almost a foregone conclusion for the last day or two that he was gone after the Egg Bowl and now there’s been a random massive shift in what people are saying.

I’ve seen basically zero discussion about who Ole Miss hires next if/when Kiffin leaves, and there’s no real obvious contender that comes to mind.

As a hardcore lifelong Gators fan, I can't stand the F$U Semenholes and I hope we beat them by 40 points. That being said, I don't like Florida's chances this year. I'm obviously hoping for the upset, but expecting a loss

Disappointing end of the season for the Utes, if they lost to Colorado and went 8-4 it wouldn’t make much difference.

Bad officiating, bad defense, bad offense, good offense, UF/FSU had it all. Made for one hell of a game but the result sucks.

Good appetizers before Saturday. Texas still with a shot at the Big XII CG, Territorial Cup with a scuffle, Tulane snaps the longest losing streak ever against ranked teams to host the AAC CG, UNC kicker chokes to NC State, Iowa refuses to clinch the B1G West against Nebraska.

I just want the Florida Gators to be good again. I don’t see it with Richardson, he had a rough 2nd half. Too many times this year, he gets erratic. Think Billy had a good first year, hopefully he gets a good recruiting class and some help via the transfer portal, then maybe try for 9-10 wins. He isn’t turning this thing around overnight.

Defense is playing fine, but can't win this without Corum and Edwards with a cast on his hand. Mccarthy looks overwhelmed

We're playing Marvin Harrison 1 on 1 and simultaneously getting 0 fukking pressure on Stroud? Get it together Minter, u ****** a**hole

Back
Top Bottom