College football 2023

Texas will need Florida State help, they even put Ohio State in front of them. UofA into the the Top 15 wow it's been a while

Ohio State splitting Oregon and Texas pretty much confirms the PAC-12 winner is guaranteed in. That gulf is bigger than I expected; the eye test is doing Oregon a lot of favors right now. Both Alabama and Texas need help.

Wild to think we could have 12-1 Alabama and Texas conceivably both miss the playoff. I think Georgia beats Alabama to make it a moot point, but that’s almost unimaginable they’re in this position to begin with.

Ohio State splitting Oregon and Texas pretty much confirms t in he PAC-12 winner is guaranteed in. That gulf is bigger than I expected; the eye test is doing Oregon a lot of favors right now. Both Alabama and Texas need help.

Wild to think we could have 12-1 Alabama and Texas conceivably both miss the playoff. I think Georgia beats Alabama to make it a moot point, but that’s almost unimaginable they’re in this position to begin with.
I kind of want to root for Alabama to win but I don't want to tempt fate and somehow end up with 2 sec teams in the playoff

I’ve watched a lot of football and I honestly didn’t know illegal touching doesn’t apply to the defense.

This looked like a blowout until the final minute of the first half and has turned into an incredible game. Washington badly needs to capitalize now.

Washington torched Oregon with the crossing routes last night, they couldn't cover it, even got a lucky a couple times with Penix sailing them long. Great job by their OL line too, picked up a lot of the blitzes they kept sending. The number was really too big on Oregon last night didn't make sense with how tightly contested the first game was, +10 on Washington was a gift, I'm guessing Vegas cleaned up on the public.

Huskies have that purple Vikings magic working of college football, they're playing inspired, Deboer is coaching them well.

Washington torched Oregon with the crossing routes last night, they couldn't cover it, even got a lucky a couple times with Penix sailing them long. Great job by their OL line too, picked up a lot of the blitzes they kept sending. The number was really too big on Oregon last night didn't make sense with how tightly contested the first game was, +10 on Washington was a gift, I'm guessing Vegas cleaned up on the public.

Huskies have that purple Vikings magic working of college football, they're playing inspired, Deboer is coaching them well.
Their power running game was really good. Oregon was getting blown off the ball and Dillon Johnson was lowering his shoulder and delivering some big hits. Everyone knows Penix and the receivers but that was probably something a lot of people slept on.

Big TD for the cowboys
Honestly thought this would be a turning point for OSU to get momentum back, but not so much. Think Texas is gonna go for style points in the second half in case Bama wins and FSU loses.

Might be time to switch to MACtion.

alright well that should be enough for Texas to move into the 4 slot should Florida State falter tonight, regardless of what Bama does they have the h2h in Tuscaloosa, and Ohio State is idle.

So many great memories growing up with the SEC on CBS, they’ve managed to capture the magic of this sport much better than ESPN/ABC has in a while. Will be a little sad to see this partnership end, Disney will have to up their game to fill those shoes next year. And God bless Uncle Verne.

If Alabama beats Georgia they should make the playoffs over them. Just my opinion, most won’t agree.

Just underthrow the pass and get your guaranteed flag.

Back
Top Bottom