College Football 2024

images

Aubu

There really shouldn't be rankings in college football for at least a few weeks
Yeah exactly. Let teams show what they have for Ike 4-5 weeks maybe, and go off of that. Cause FSU getting beaten back to back weeks by unranked teams showed they damn well wasn’t a top 10 team, and now ND dropping one to a team who’s not beat ever beat a top 10 team, is just wild. I gotta pretend not to be smiling about it since my girl likes Notre Dame, but I like seeing it.

WE are giving Bama one hell of a game again. Gotta convert at some point though. Byrum has missed so many wide open receivers.

Colorado getting exposed.

I watched Houston play UNLV last week and they looked horrible and got killed. Now they are playing Oklahoma neck and neck

When it’s 4th & goal and you’re down 21-13 you gotta go for it. Playing with house money anyways.

Colorado really sucks…so much for getting better by turning over half your roster thru the portal again.

It’s actually kinda freaky how much Dylan Raiola looks like Mahomes.

Oregon escaped with a late FG, but I know they don’t want to see anyone from the Potato State for a long while after the first two games. Civil War next week should have a lot of animosity built up.

Memphis might be the best G5 team in the country, but FSU has a lot of issues. Legit may not even make a bowl game this year. Third 0-3 start in the past fifty years for the ‘Noles.

I think the USC Gamecocks was good enough to beat LSU today. They just committed a lot of dumb penalties at critical times.
I didn’t like their decision to settle for the long FG at the end of the game but they did get screwed quite a bit by the officials all day before that.

There were a number of in-state matchups I had circled today. Utah/Utah State was not one of them, but the Aggies are off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom