College Football 2024

welcome to the B1G

I think Indiana can win 8 or 9 games this year with the schedule they have. Cignetti was a great hire for them.

I don’t have faith UCLA will ever be much of a factor in the Big Ten. But I guess they have no longer being in debt to look forward to, at least.

I think Indiana can win 8 or 9 games this year with the schedule they have. Cignetti was a great hire for them.

I don’t have faith UCLA will ever be much of a factor in the Big Ten. But I guess they have no longer being in debt to look forward to, at least.
The PAC12 teams that joined the Big 10 aren’t going to be factors for a while. Maybe Oregon. I think USC will get slapped around once they’re in the throughs of Big 10 conference matchups in October and November. What a colossal mistake the PAC10-12 as we knew it died, just an absolute face palming moment.

The PAC12 teams that joined the Big 10 aren’t going to be factors for a while. Maybe Oregon. I think USC will get slapped around once they’re in the throughs of Big 10 conference matchups in October and November. What a colossal mistake the PAC10-12 as we knew it died, just an absolute face palming moment.
USC impressed me in their win over LSU, but I’m not quite sure how good LSU is anymore after the Carolina game. I think we’ll get a better idea after they play @ Michigan with Orji at QB this weekend. After that, the only conference games that stand out in their schedule are home against Penn State and Nebraska, so they might be able to make some noise

Oregon started out pretty slowly the first two games but seemed to wake up at Oregon State last weekend. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up playing Ohio State twice, with a rematch in the Big Ten CG. I think Washington is in for a bit of a reloading season after Deboer left on short notice. There was a good amount of hype around Jedd Fisch using this one year at UW as a springboard to the Florida job in 2025, but I can’t see how anyone would be interested in that now unless the Huskies rebound in Big Ten play.

UCLA is honestly kinda useless and has been for at least a quarter of a century, but they were a package deal with USC. Maybe they’ll have the odd 10-win season once a decade or so.

Back
Top Bottom