College Football 2024

I didn’t like their decision to settle for the long FG at the end of the game but they did get screwed quite a bit by the officials all day before that.
I watched the game but there was a lot of distractions today and I never focused as much as I wanted too.
I did wonder about the officiating but I just wasn't with it enough to be sure about things.

**** Urban Meyer.

That name still triggers PTSD.
Spurrier is my favorite Gators coach and probably favorite college coach ever. Urban leaving UF left a sour taste for sure, but I miss how dominant he made that program the short time he had it at the top of the college football world. My point is UF is a looooonnnng way from that. It makes it even more tough to stomach that chubby visor wearing turd has his program humming at this current juncture.

I miss Spurrier. IMO, nobody will EVER come close unless they win a half dozen national championships.

Hell, at this point I would just be happy getting back to the SEC title game
Long way from beating Georgia. At this point I just want Sun Belt Billy launched but I have no idea who they get. Lane Kiffin shoulda been the hire 3 years ago.

I think Urban is a massive tool but he was a very good college football coach. It’s wild how every single hire at UF since has been a huge swing and miss.
It’s mind boggling they can’t get it right. I think the AD has to be launched as well his last two hires for the football program have flamed out spectacularly

Spurrier is my favorite Gators coach and probably favorite college coach ever. Urban leaving UF left a sour taste for sure, but I miss how dominant he made that program the short time he had it at the top of the college football world. My point is UF is a looooonnnng way from that. It makes it even more tough to stomach that chubby visor wearing turd has his program humming at this current juncture.
I'm afraid this is what's going to happen to Michigan now that Harbaugh is gone.

Urban triggers PTSD because of his disastrous tenure in Jacksonville.

It’s mind boggling they can’t get it right. I think the AD has to be launched as well his last two hires for the football program have flamed out spectacularly
There’s no reason Scott Stricklin should be around anymore either.

Jeremy Foley was an amazing AD and was around seemingly forever. Kinda figured his successor wouldn’t be able to fill his shoes entirely but a lot of the athletic department has fallen behind under Stricklin.

Matching Georgia's physicality at the line of scrimmage just not something you see everyday

Punting down 1 at midfield with three minutes left is pretty weak. Your defense has been good all night, but you can’t be surprised you got the ball back with only 9 seconds left after that.

geesh 42 straight regular season win streak on an off night where a Kentucky team brings it at home, they're tough to beat the Dawgs

They definitely shouldn't. Kentucky isn't even very good. Kentucky lost by 4 scores to South Carolina

South Carolina is a hearty bunch that game was a box score anomaly, they beat LSU today just not the Refs & LSU today ridiculous game altering calls

They lost the game the moment that decision was made. What a pusscake, chicken **** call. They deserved to lose

Did they? How did you know what would happen after? They played an all out effort the whole game thru unlike most that go up against Georgia

Back
Top Bottom