COTA Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix Prerace Thread

I'm expecting a "surprise" winner this race due to practice time...Allmendinger, Bilicki, Reddick all have legit shots to win
I think the Dinger would be a favorite to win in the Xfinity race, and a top 5 finisher in the cup race. The other two? yeah big long shots.

iRacing tonight at C.O.T.A.
The eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series entry list for Wednesday at virtual Circuit of the Americas. Race is 32-laps with 2 resets. FS1: #NASCAR Race Hub at 6p ET and the race at 7p ET on Wednesday. @NASCARONFOX
1621423030278.png

Oh **** off he did not win that fan vote again

Oh **** off he did not win that fan vote again
It’s such a ****show. The poll is only open for like half the day and everyone is at work. So he’s basically got the Navy voting for him for a few hours and then it closes.

It’s such a ****show. The poll is only open for like half the day and everyone is at work. So he’s basically got the Navy voting for him for a few hours and then it closes.
ZomboDroid 04052021201504.jpg

I'm expecting a "surprise" winner this race due to practice time...Allmendinger, Bilicki, Reddick all have legit shots to win
Has 'Dinger run here before, in any kind of car?

Not that it will affect my fantasy team; I already have him chiseled in marble under two inches of plexiglass.

Has 'Dinger run here before, in any kind of car?

Not that it will affect my fantasy team; I already have him chiseled in marble under two inches of plexiglass.
Not to my knowledge but with it being a new track it gives the "ringers" an even bigger advantage. My fantasy team this week looks like a Talladega race

Back
Top Bottom