Countdown to Daytona

4571030798_525x373.jpg

Race in 1930.

That looks like the retaining wall , backstop and in the background crash vehicles . Pretty neat.

Chicken wingz, chicken tenders, fries, other deliciousness that's not found at WaWa. Improvement, not imitation.
I'll be honest never been to a sheetz on a regular basis so I don't know what they have. I live right behind a Wawa though and love their subs and stuff. Also for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about a Wawa is a convenience story/deli/gas station in Pa, Maryland, Delaware, and Jersey (off the top of my head)

Look at the torque on the rear tires of the car in the bottom picture. Looks like a dragster tire on takeoff. Power aplenty.

It looks to me like he is braking.

I love these pictures.

I love these pictures.
Then I'm sure you can explain if he's braking, why the front tires are fully inflated even with the full weight of the car pressing on them.

I love these pictures.

Yeah, looks like just low tire pressure/thin sidewall.

And yeah, this thread is awesome, love seeing all these cool pictures y'all are posting.

I think as chairman of the rules committee DP should proclaim that this thread be limited to 2 pictures per member per day, the last couple of days the picture hogs have been stealing my pictures before I can post them. Shame Shame. :p

79-race-car.jpg

100-original--RETREAD-NO-79-font-b-Racing-b-font-Pixar-font-b-Cars-b.jpg

I think as chairman of the rules committee DP should proclaim that this thread be limited to 2 pictures per member per day, the last couple of days the picture hogs have been stealing my pictures before I can post them. Shame Shame. :p

79-race-car.jpg

100-original--RETREAD-NO-79-font-b-Racing-b-font-Pixar-font-b-Cars-b.jpg

Haha sorry x] I tend to be late everyday so i figured why not take the chance to do a lot, forgive me please? :(

So I couldn't find a crash easily so heres Jennifer Jo Cobb, we all know it hit something at some point.
3-20-2011-1-06-41-AM-9652873.JPG

Hi kkfan,
Would you be able to send me the link where you found those early MG racing shots please.
Thanks
OZZ
The what?

The link, as in what site on the computer did you find those shots or did you upload them?
Those early pictures were Johali's not mine I was just quoting his post.

Back
Top Bottom