Countdown to Daytona

Steve+Wallace+Royal+Purple+300+bdDlFPCzjAfl.jpg

Moejoe you finally found a Nationwide ride????

66-daytona-fence.jpg

What Steven Wallace portrayal would be complete without this?
The 66 had no brakes, which would have to suck. But so appropriate that it happened to Steven.

I don't think I'd wanna drive a sprint car full time but I'd love to run a few laps in one once.

SF, I am forced to pause for a moment every time I see that hottie in your sig line.
If MY wife looked like that I would be showing her off too!
Well Done! :p

image.axd

fastlane-jec.jpg

1271314911890_hz_cnmyalibaba_web1_7360.jpg

The yellow firesuit is the best firesuit I have ever seen.

ad92.jpg

Just because I wanted to, christmas day racing eye candy. Signed: Mater the girl watchin Gator.

^^ not sure what I did wrong on the above quote but I meant to say " the yellow firesuit is the best firesuit I have ever seen" at the end , rather than in the middle.

Meh. Still not as awesome as a dirt late model. Cup cars on dirt? Nope, still not as cool as a dirt late model.

I remember watching Jalopies and Sprint Cars at Ascot Raceway in Gardena. Way before the DLM series.
Any racing on dirt is cool! But I will agree that DLM cars are pretty damn cool!!

I remember watching Jalopies and Sprint Cars at Ascot Raceway in Gardena. Way before the DLM series.
Any racing on dirt is cool! But I will agree that DLM cars are pretty damn cool!!
I loved Ascot. Shame it's closed.

I loved Ascot. Shame it's closed.

My Dad and my Uncle owned a wrecking yard on Main Street - right across from the track. I can still smell it.
So sad that it's gone. It was an awesome venue with one of the best clay ovals in the Country.

But like Riverside International Raceway - and Ontario Motor Speedway for that matter - Southern California's urban sprawl forced them into extinction.

Back
Top Bottom