COVID-19 and sports: Latest news and information (updated)

Race tracks have been particularly bad in handling this well in many cases

I like it but it's kinda weird to watch a exhibition hockey game on a Tuesday afternoon in late July

The NBA is back and it’s awesome.

They have this 3D crowd thing going and it looks pretty good. The reaction and crowd noise are on point.

So the Big Ten and PAC-12 are out for fall and want to play in the spring, and the other conferences want to go in the fall, how does that work? Do the ACC, Big 12, and SEC have a playoff in January to determine the 2020 National Champion and the Big Ten and PAC-12 champs meet in the Rose Bowl in May to determine the 2020.5 National Champion?

Damn shame seeing dreams crushed of these NCAA athletes. Spare me the political BS and thoughts of the spread.

So the Big Ten and PAC-12 are out for fall and want to play in the spring, and the other conferences want to go in the fall, how does that work? Do the ACC, Big 12, and SEC have a playoff in January to determine the 2020 National Champion and the Big Ten and PAC-12 champs meet in the Rose Bowl in May to determine the 2020.5 National Champion?
At least I don't have to watch Michigan lose to OSU this year...silver linings

I believe at least 5 Big Ten football players were found to have myocarditis believed to be related to Covid. Makes the decision easier when you're seeing stuff like that.

Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma in January...so pretty close to usual.

Back
Top Bottom