Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

The disrespect from steve letarte had me cringing for the last 4 minutes

“kevin harvick just wasn’t good enough... didn’t bring it in the round of eight”

can we please get ‘2003 Happy harvick’ to reply to that nimrod?
not a word from any of the gerbils about all of the B.S. that went on in that race...got to stick to the script.

Penalized drivers have been doing that all year. The finalists may indeed be cheating but 'Last to top 10' certainly isn't any proof.
Ah yes moving through the field is so easy that the top 3 starters, who are in the championship 4, are still in the top 3. Meanwhile the 4th driver cut through the field like a hot knife through butter.

And to add to this: The last HMS car to make the final 4 won the title. Jimmie Johnson started in the rear in 2016.

2020, Chase Starts from the rear, Jimmie's last full time cup race. Stars are aligned.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yawn...

Damn! the 9 car is handling good. I think we officially have the next Jimmie Johnson / Chad Knaus combo.
Lololol let's wait for him to win 3 Championships before that call.

They must've found the wrong thing on the 9
NASCAR: hey alan the front is too low

Alan: aw shucks ok you got me

Meanwhile at the rear of the car:
kivs1nhm60a11.jpg

Could be the inspectors saw all of the stuff on the cheated up 9 car that they said ok, you start at the back with all that stuff on there. :laugh:

Maybe I'm wrong, but this just seems too easy for the final 4. They seem so much faster than everyone else.

The 9 has got the 4s notes from yesteryear

Oh look the championship 4 are 30 mph faster then the other cars while the rest of the field just rides around for a Sunday drive! I am utterly shocked by this chain of events

Oh look the championship 4 are 30 mph faster then the other cars while the rest of the field just rides around for a Sunday drive! I am utterly shocked by this chain of events
Harvick running P13 is a joke lol

And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4. Amazing. Especially grateful for the graphic on the left that shows us who the champ would be.

Looking like Logano has them covered unless Gustafson or Gabehart come up with a great adjustment.

And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4. Amazing. Especially grateful for the graphic on the left that shows us who the champ would be.
I love how JR acts show shocked they're all running 1-4.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4 non chase cars have had faster laps then the 9

What is astounding is when Denny says he needs to be tightened up, not a one of them said it would get better when he burned off some fuel.

By the looks of the sky, they might be racing to halfway.

Back
Top Bottom