Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

It looks like they must have not cheated the number 2 as much as the number 9.:D

LOL Go 48!
48484848.jpeg

Elliott is trying to keep up with the top 2

Jeff Burton: Joey running the line Denny wants to run won’t have much impact here...

we watch 22 run the 11s line for two laps... the 22 puts more daylight between himself and the 11

Jeff Burton becomes quiet

They must have thought KDB was still in the championship hut because it looks like they cheated him up also. :D

Jeff Burton: Joey running the line Denny wants to run won’t have much impact here...

we watch 22 run the 11s line for two laps... the 22 puts more daylight between himself and the 11

Jeff Burton becomes quiet
I know man..the Elliott needs to learn where to run was another pearl from that bonehead.

They really should have made this at least a 500 mile race.

And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4. Amazing. Especially grateful for the graphic on the left that shows us who the champ would be.

Why in the world is Chad not on the 48 box today????

Seriously they're both leaving give them some honor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Joey is holding up these guys bad..he slowed the pace down by like 2 tenths

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Since the vibration, the top 3 cars have slowed by 2-3 tenths. 11 is still the best car right now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Who would have ever thought the 4 cars in the chase are running 1, 2, 3 and 4 lol. I enjoy Nascar for the most part but I'm sorry the coincidence of that happening every year in the final race is just too much to believe. Jimmie, I'm sorry (not really) but your car ain't juiced enough to do it because you're not in that final 4 no matter how heartfelt it would be for you to get #84 nascar will not allow it because it aint in the script. Lol

Joey has been bad in traffic all day. It’s gonna be the only thing holding him back.

1988: Dodgers win World Series
2020: Dodgers win World Series

1988: Lakers win NBA Championship
2020: Lakers win NBA Championship

1988: Elliott wins the Cup
2020: ?????

Who would have ever thought the 4 cars in the chase are running 1, 2, 3 and 4 lol. I enjoy Nascar for the most part but I'm sorry the coincidence of that happening every year in the final race is just too much to believe. Jimmie, I'm sorry (not really) but your car ain't juiced enough to do it because you're not in that final 4 no matter how heartfelt it would be for you to get #84 nascar will not allow it because it aint in the script. Lol
Johnson winning in his last start would be THE biggest possible story for NASCAR.
You're right though, it won't happen.

Racing is more interesting when it's random. Every year in the last race the top 4 cars always dominate the top 4 spots. It defies logic.

Back
Top Bottom