Cup Championship RACE thread

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece (Huh)
You should be rollin' with me, you should be rollin' with me (Ah-ah-ah)
You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy (Huh)
But you're movin' so carefully, let's start livin' dangerously

You alright fam?

Blaney is good but that pit stall may absolutely cost him any shot at this thing

Reactions: Pat
You alright fam?
Talk to me, baby
I'm goin' blind from this sweet, sweet cravin', whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go ******' crazy
I-I-I-I-I, I keep on hopin' we'll eat cake by the ocean, uh
Walk for me, baby
I'll be Diddy, you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go ****** crazy
I-I-I-I-I, I keep on hopin' we'll eat cake by the ocean, uh

It's been a rough weekend for Toyota title contenders with Heim in Trucks, Nemechek in Xfinity & now Bell in Cup.

Kind of underwhelming thus far, at least imo. Other sports, the championship game just seems like such a bigger deal. Could be because there are four drivers ahead of the first championship contender? I don't know, but it just feels weird.

This forum really is the best place to discuss NASCAR. Every other social media outlet is toxic and full of absolute morons.
To be fair. This place is a bit toxic also(which I admit I add to it.) Least toxic place I’ve dealt with is the NASCAR thread on the wrestling forum I’m on. But to be fair there it’s only like 5 of us talking about NASCAR.

The run before, Blaney was cutting the apron in 1 and 2 so nicely. Haven't seen him do it once this run I don't think

To be fair. This place is a bit toxic also(which I admit I add to it.) Least toxic place I’ve dealt with is the NASCAR thread on the wrestling forum I’m on. But to be fair there it’s only like 5 of us talking about NASCAR.

I feel like you can at least constructively discuss NASCAR here. In other places, you just get the same recycled negativity (“playoffs bad!” “Gen 7 bad!”).

Discussions in the other racing forums here at RF are downright respectful.

Back
Top Bottom