Cup RACE thread --- 600

Bruh. Byron shoulda sent the #18 straight into the fence for that BS.

Chase needs to go hard and try to close in these next 15 laps as much as possible before the run falls into the hands of the 5.

Struggles the last 10 laps of a run. Okay the first 15 laps of the run, untouchable in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know everyone likes to complain about slow cars getting in the way but navigating lapped traffic is a big part of races. Now if they don't get out of the way I'm with you

5 struggling behind the 21.

I know everyone likes to complain about slow cars getting in the way but navigating lapped traffic is a big part of races. Now if they don't get out of the way I'm with you
I agree but these guys are running like 50 mph slower than everyone else. I bet they are flat footing it slamming the rev limiter and only sniffing 120 mph lmao

I agree but these guys are running like 50 mph slower than everyone else. I bet they are flat footing it slamming the rev limiter and only sniffing 120 mph lmao

If they're 1 or 2 laps down I'm fine with them holding their line. But if they're some back runner who is running like 20 laps down then yea they should get the **** out of the way

Either that or constantly lifting because they're handling so poor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This hasn't been a Truex-level spanking but it's been close enough.
Laps lead its close.

Car has gotten better and better as race has gone on. Great job by cliff.

Truex' had the field covered across an entire run.

If Larson closes it out, it stacks up against JJ's 03 and 04 600 wins though.

Back
Top Bottom