Cup RACE thread --- 600

Holy **** Wallace dropped like a rock. He was running with Stenhouse just a few laps ago and now he’s about to fall outta the top 20.

Huh?

He qualified in 18th, he wasn't even close to Stenhouse...lol.
I swear earlier in the race I saw the #23 racing with Suarez and Stenhouse.

1622414979773.gif

What? sorry, I am not following that
If there were other networks covering this, Fox would have to keep the video going during US commercials so those feeds would have something to show. Since they aren't, Fox can slack off during the breaks except for the scheduled side by's.

And I recall one reason for most side by's is to comply with Canadian limits on commercial minutes per hour.

Fox dropping the ball

5 had a major issue, lead went from 2.5 to 0.5 in about 3 seconds in one corner.

"But Chase Elliot is closing in" - commercial.

Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fox dropping the ball

5 had a major issue, lead went from 2.5 to 0.5 in about 3 seconds in one corner.

"But Chase Elliot is closing in" - commercial.

Yikes.

Did he miss pit road?

Damn, did the 48 team miss the setup meeting this week? Hopefully they can adjust that car into the game here or it's going to be a very long night for Bowman.

Did he miss pit road?
It was before the stops. Im guessing a near wreck in traffic.

Booth missed it.

He also looked to be speeding based on the way he launched away from the 9 out of the pits. But maybe not.

If there were other networks covering this, Fox would have to keep the video going during US commercials so those feeds would have something to show. Since they aren't, Fox can slack off during the breaks except for the scheduled side by's.

And I recall one reason for most side by's is to comply with Canadian limits on commercial minutes per hour.
Haha, thats not how it works my friend, they live feed is always going , they are multiply feeds that are being sent, and yes, other networks are using this feed for the international coverage of NASCAR, they are using either the back-haul feed or the pool the feed which is not the broadcast feed we get, its clean a feed, and that applies to Indy 500 coverage. There is no slacking off, they are still "broadcasting" during the breaks we see its just without the announcers, it basically "Crank It Up" during the breaks.

I've said this before, but Larson runs that Jimmie Johnson 1.5 line that no one else oddly really runs, especially here.

That is, a really late turn into the corner, driving in deep, and doesn't settling into the bottom until halfway through the corner. I wonder if that's a dirt thing.

Haha, thats not how it works my friend, they live feed is always going , they are multiply feeds that are being sent, and yes, other networks are using this feed for the international coverage of NASCAR, they are using either the back-haul feed or the pool the feed which is not the broadcast feed we get, its clean a feed, and that applies to Indy 500 coverage. There is no slacking off, they are still "broadcasting" during the breaks we see its just without the announcers, it basically "Crank It Up" during the breaks.
Then I can only guess the I500 is in the same league as the Masters or Super Bowl, able to mandate coverage details beyond the powers of mortal events.

Back
Top Bottom