Cup RACE thread --- 600

Then I can only guess the I500 is in the same league as the Masters or Super Bowl, able to mandate coverage details beyond the powers of mortal events.
It is a big a event so they have a bit of pull, I don't watch the 500 so I am not sure how its any different but broadcasting a live sporting event is going to be same no matter what the event is, the only difference is what is shown on screen depending on where its being seen( either commercial breaks or none and graphics)

It is a big a event so they have a bit of pull, I don't watch the 500 so I am not sure how its any different but broadcasting a live sporting event is going to be same no matter what the event is, the only difference is what is shown on screen depending on where its being seen( either commercial breaks or none and graphics)
Every commercial in the I500 was side by side except the locals and yellows. This race hasn't had a side by yet. And now we're getting a promo interview under green!

Damn, I feel sorry for you.

There must be a vast equipment disparity between the #4 and the other SHR cars. I realize how good Harvick is, but there's no way he's getting that much more out of his car than Custer and Briscoe are, and Almirola has always been a guy that will perform to the level of his equipment, so that leads me to believe the other three SHR teams have 20-25th place cars.

There must be a vast equipment disparity between the #4 and the other SHR cars. I realize how good Harvick is, but there's no way he's getting that much more out of his car than Custer and Briscoe are, and Almirola has always been a guy that will perform to the level of his equipment, so that leads me to believe the other three SHR teams have 20-25th place cars.

Only SHR car on the lead lap

This is a strange advertisement for a game show.

EDIT: This commercial break has lasted 10 minutes so far. 3 minutes of normal commercials, 5 minutes of live commercial, and another 2 minutes of normal commercials.

“Haha yeah great discussion on sex and steam power Jay, now let’s head back to commercial” :owquitit:

They spent and entire segment talking to Leno about sex and steam engines ffffllmmaaooo

Every commercial in the I500 was side by side except the locals and yellows. This race hasn't had a side by yet.
If only we could get that for NASCAR races. But Indycar has been doing that for a long time now IIRC, I think it got put in their TV contracts.

After all of that, I'm still not sure what the game show they're promoting is supposed to be about.
It was originally a simple quiz show hosted by Groucho Marx, many years ago. Groucho of course was hilarious. I'll give Jay's version a look.

Look up some old episodes of You Bet Your Life on YouTube. I'll guess there are some on there.

Why? there is no reason too, I don't care for open wheel racing so I don't watch the 500, I don't like football either so I don't watch the Superbowl.
That sounds like the same reason I don't watch bingo. :D

It was originally a simple quiz show hosted by Groucho Marx, many years ago. Groucho of course was hilarious. I'll give Jay's version a look.
all of the old shows are coming back. all those shows that mimic Ted Mack's amateur hour talent show , masked singer etc. with plenty of silicone added. I wonder when a clone of Ed Sullivan's variety show will show up.

Back
Top Bottom