Cup RACE thread --- 600

Lol... 9 was up 5’s arse that pit entry. Wonder if it had anything to do with last stop’s shenanigans
I would hope not. It isn't Larson's fault Chase was going so slow and in the outside lane when he is so close to his pit spot.

24, not the 9, seems to be the spoiler
Yup, 5 has been vulnerable for about 15 laps all race imo.

Not as good as anyone else on fresh tires but as soon as we get a bit of wear, he starts to gap these guys.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I would hope not. It isn't Larson's fault Chase was going so slow and in the outside lane when he is so close to his pit spot.
Chase just trying to eat up some time, that's all.

Yup, 5 has been vulnerable for about 15 laps all race imo.

Not as good as anyone else on fresh tires but as soon as we get a bit of wear, he starts to gap these guys.

Yeah, when the lap times start to fall off to around 30.2s or so, the 5 shows it's strength.

Very vulnerable on the short run I think.

That's actually really dope though to see.

Give an idea of the information and driver feedback to go hand-in-hand. Like legit, I enjoy seeing that type of info.
I too enjoy the technical side and like to see it.

That's actually really dope though to see.

Give an idea of the information and driver feedback to go hand-in-hand. Like legit, I enjoy seeing that type of info.
It’s cool data for sure. But put the phone down while on the job man.

Over under on 5 speeding to close the gap?

Mediocre day for Roger. His throw-away beats his guys soundly at his track, and his cars aren't doing much here either.

Roush and RCR in the top 12:
8d4d4bf409626871f7dace83c2df462f.gif

Back
Top Bottom