Cup RACE thread --- 600

Strong finish for the 5 car

1622428182176.png

Reactions: Pat
KB and Willy chatting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

“Hey Chase you won last week and finished second this week, aren’t you frustrated?!”

lolwut

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
I wonder how long Toyota and Ford start preparing for “tracks that matter”. Oof. Turns out Chevy does have their priorities straight.

“Hey Chase you won last week and finished second this week, aren’t you frustrated?!”

lolwut
Probably speaking more towards how this race went last year and then tonight. Pair that with Dover a few weeks ago and it's just a continuous story of just needing that little bit of extra.

And also playing too nice.

Did anyone see the fire behind the pit stalls after the race? What was that?

Anyway, congrats to Larson. I can't cheer against him after what he's gone through. He's showing maturity beyond his years.

Did anyone see the fire behind the pit stalls after the race? What was that?

Anyway, congrats to Larson. I can't cheer against him after what he's gone through. He's showing maturity beyond his years.
I saw it too!

Probably speaking more towards how this race went last year and then tonight. Pair that with Dover a few weeks ago and it's just a continuous story of just needing that little bit of extra.

And also playing too nice.
You're speaking on that one incident after 2, but they both probably wreck there if Chase gets into him.

Now the 5 team has joined the 48 team for most wins at HMS this season.

You're speaking on that one incident after 2, but they both probably wreck there if Chase gets into him.

More than likely. Would just like to see that same aggression out of him in other situations if Larson is gonna do stuff like that. The pit road thing is another story, I don't see Chase making that move.

According to Rick Hendrick Richard Petty nearly drove for Hendrick Motorsports in the early days Hendrick thought he had a deal with Petty but after Hendrick had left the country for a few days

Back
Top Bottom