Cup RACE thread --- 600

Mike..Chase Elliott did not stay out LOL.

I love Mike Joy, but man he is getting old.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think he just said the wrong name to start. Similar paint schemes and all that

Larson's feedback to Daniels is to be desired... That's his main problem, the man can wheel a car but the detail in feedback compared to his peers is not great IMHO.
I think a lot of that has to do with his lack of mechanical knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Not surprised at all, honestly. Harvick and Hamlin said it best, get the cars to work well at CMS. The cars will work well at most intermediates.
This car works everywhere but short tracks and intermediates that cosplay as short tracks. I’d like a separate package for Martinsville and Phoenix and Richmond.

Yeah after that replay of the 12 radio communication I'm not sure why they don't caption that. I caught about half that

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Don't think it was a good idea for the 5 to stay out.

Gonna get run over here.

I didn't like it for my man Blaney either. Hard lesson learned there for both of them.

Nice pep talk from Cliff Daniels.

Cliff asked Larson if that was aero..

Larson: "Nope. Its just that I suck. No other driver...I just suck".

Cliff laughed and gave him a pep talk.

They cut it off, but they made a deal, Cliff gave Larson 34 more laps, Larson asked for 34 more laps of sucking, and then they'll get it turned around...

"Deal" lolol

Not sure how this is a sell-out...I see a bunch of seats in the turns empty...
If you only offer a certain amount of tickets, you sell that amount, you're sold out. We did this alot touring in the music business. Lots of time record companies will have bonuses on stuff like selling out shows. So you limit the amount of tickets to be sold, and collect the bonus, and everyone gets a slice of it. You'd make more money on bonuses from whoever promotes you than those ticket sales. Cause you only get a percentage of each ticket sold.

Sorry that was annoying lmao

Back
Top Bottom