Cup RACE thread --- 600

Another lug nut issue....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
And sounds like Harvicks Rack & Pinion is failing. Can't drive if you can't steer.
I see nothing.gif

Larson is dumbfounded, can't really describe what the car is doing, as it's different in each groove. Isn't sure what to even ask for. Cliff is a bit confused.

Larson "In general, I ****** my car up a while ago, and I'm trying to figure out how to drive it"

I think you can pull them out of contender status tonight. Post champion slump. He's had a terrible season.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This race seals the deal for me... NASCAR needs to refund anyone who went to a 1.5-2 mile track during the high drag/high down force era. I knew it was bad back then but I must've been drinking some of the Kool aid as tonight's racing is AWESOME I can't believe I sat through some of those races during the "dark days".

"This has been the worst race of my life and we're not even halfway"

Some dramatics from your defending champion..

They're done tonight lolol

This race seals the deal for me... NASCAR needs to refund anyone who went to a 1.5-2 mile track during the high drag/high down force era. I knew it was bad back then but I must've been drinking some of the Kool aid as tonight's racing is AWESOME I can't believe I sat through some of those races during the "dark days".
1.5 mile tracks, with the exception of Texas, seem to be fixed

Larson is dumbfounded, can't really describe what the car is doing, as it's different in each groove. Isn't sure what to even ask for. Cliff is a bit confused.

Larson "In general, I ****** my car up a while ago, and I'm trying to figure out how to drive it"

I think you can pull them out of contender status tonight. Post champion slump. He's had a terrible season.

Larson's feedback to Daniels is to be desired... That's his main problem, the man can wheel a car but the detail in feedback compared to his peers is not great IMHO.

Well that's the second tire issue of the night

Larson's feedback to Daniels is to be desired... That's his main problem, the man can wheel a car but the detail in feedback compared to his peers is not great IMHO.
I agree with this.
I think he was better suited for the high downforce package as well. You can push those cars and they were more forgiving.

I think a lot of that has to do with his lack of mechanical knowledge.

Mike..Chase Elliott did not stay out LOL.

I love Mike Joy, but man he is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom