Cup RACE thread --- 600

5 team needs to stop ****** around, and join this HMS party.

Larson screwing around with Noah Gragson for p25, lost about half a second in one corner there.

Didn't make broadcast, but messup number 4 of the day.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson has another issue. Fell from p25 to p28. I
Guess they're using "garbage old tires" this run or something?

Larson has another issue. Fell from p25 to p28. I
Guess they're using "garbage old tires" this run or something?

On scuffs, apparently.

Sounds like the wrong place for me lol

Actually, it is the wrong place for me too, because I'm not a very political person but the podium can get a little entertaining at times watching everyone blaming each other for all of the problems in the world. Nothing going on down there will ever solve any of the world's problems, but it can be entertaining listening to some of them that think they know all of the answers.

Larson: "I don't know if I got something wrong or if the tires...but it was really hard. Started off really tight, but I was crawling around the race track trying to not crash at the end".

The podium is downstairs. It is where politics and other things other than NASCAR are discussed.
🎵 I knoooooow of a plaaaaaace
Where you neeeeeever get harrrrrrmed
A maaaaaagical plaaaaaace
With maaaaaagical charrrrrrms
Downstairs
Downstairs
Downstaaaaaairs! 🎵

spongebobindoors.jpg

Take it away, Nitro!

(Okay, I'm done. Back to the race.)

Actually, it is the wrong place for me too, because I'm not a very political person but the podium can get a little entertaining at times watching everyone blaming each other for all of the problems in the world. Nothing going on down there will ever solve any of the world's problems, but it can be entertaining listening to some of them that think they know all of the answers.

Skimming the days posts in the podium is a great day to relax for 5 minutes at the end of the day if you can turn your emotion off to the issues of the world.

Back
Top Bottom