Cup RACE thread --- 600

Nascar is setting the world on fire in 2024. 10 laps of caution for a stage break on a 1.5 miler. WOOOOO!

Not a great run for Young Money, get back here and do what you do!

Put that Jet in the wind! Can he Make the last 100? Stay tuned!!

Allgaier has done his job so far. Gonna give Larson a chance ton win. Well, I guess Allgaier is gonna give Larson the chance to get Allgaier the win. Or something like that.

After seeing the coverage of F1 at Monaco, and Indy by NBC, I'm still shocked NASCAR hasn't put a boot up Fox's TV director's ass for their coverage

SVG running respectably today. He just flashed into the top 20 for a couple laps.

Allgaier looks like he's fighting for his life inside that thing lol

It's so annoying there's a storm 100 miles plus to the south of me and they won't stop showing coverage

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Missed the whole 1st stage because the channel thought it more important to put a talking head on to discuss the storm. Nothing you can do about the storm, why not just a banner across the top of the TV or a small box in the corner? They repeated themselves a million times as if it would get rid of the tornado warnings. Who cares, go in the basement.

Missed the whole 1st stage because the channel thought it more important to put a talking head on to discuss the storm. Nothing you can do about the storm, why not just a banner across the top of the TV or a small box in the corner? They repeated themselves a million times as if it would get rid of the tornado warnings. Who cares, go in the basement.
Fox felt they needed full nonstop storm coverage and nbc had a banner and stay with the 500

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I am not a big fan of the stages but the mid race memorial moment of silence was well done and worthy.

God bless all the young men amd women who have served to protect us and ensure we have a chance to live free lives.

Thunderstorms are 45 minutes away and we're 20 minutes into a stage break. Well done NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom