Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

I'll say this again, expecting Daytona style racing at a 1.5 miler is idiotic. It's really as if NASCAR learned nothing from how the fanbase near universally HATED the 550 package

Man, just because someone doesn’t like this doesn’t make them a troll. Just means they enjoy something different.
That would be true if it wasn't the same ones week after week...after awhile (years)one has to question their sanity

That would be true if it wasn't the same ones week after week...after awhile (years)one has to question their sanity
Some of these complaining about this one have enjoyed other races this season, what are you talking about? I agree this is a fun race and I’m enjoying it, but if some others aren’t they just don’t like it.

I really thought the 34 would have had a better day.

I notice Fox hasn't pointed out that nine cautions (so far) is almost twice the average number of five at Atlanta in the stage break era. Doesn't fit the narrative. Keep harping on leaders and lead changes.

This race has been exciting, but that doesn’t mean the racing is good. Four super speedway races a year is fine.

Agreed. But some of the tracks and the fans don’t have a lot of patience that this track will wear out so we gotta do this instead.

I notice Fox hasn't pointed out that nine cautions (so far) is almost twice the average number of five at Atlanta in the stage break era. Doesn't fit the narrative. Keep harping on leaders and lead changes.
single file stats are different for sure.. yawn

Ooh, me, me!
I can’t believe it.
1647815751096.gif

Chastain is back in the top 10 too, ready to party. I think we’re gonna have another big one at AtlDayDega Speedway though before this is over

Get it right, it's Daytolanta.
Yea but you’re forgetting Dega there. This track is like if Daytona and Dega had too much to drink at the hotel bar, it’s the end of the night and they lock eyes. They enjoy each other’s company for the night and this track is the result of their choice.

Yea but you’re forgetting Dega there. This track is like if Daytona and Dega had too much to drink at the hotel bar, it’s the end of the night and they lock eyes. They enjoy each other’s company for the night and this track is the result of their choice.
Daytolantadega

Back
Top Bottom