Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

When this place wears out and chews up tires and they can no longer go wide open for a run even with 510 HP what are they gonna do?

Come on we don't need a caution for that

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Problem is that NASCAR and some NASCAR fans can’t accept the fact that there will be boring races & occasioanlly with repaves they might have a boring race or 2 once every few years.
All that’s fair. I’m just saying that I don’t wanna spend my time watching something I don’t enjoy. It’s why I stopped watching most of WWE’s programming haha. Rather use the time for something I can enjoy

10 is fine, he’s got enough time to work his way back up to salvage a decent finish. He’s good at this type of racing.

Just giving the audience what it wants.
What they think the audience want.

And that's analytics in modern sports, although this is hardly analytics. Just numbers without context, and they think their fans are too stupid to consider that.

All that’s fair. I’m just saying that I don’t wanna spend my time watching something I don’t enjoy. It’s why I stopped watching most of WWE’s programming haha. Rather use the time for something I can enjoy

I could tell you solution but everyone doesn’t talk about the elephant in the room.

When this place wears out and chews up tires and they can no longer go wide open for a run even with 510 HP what are they gonna do?
That’s a hell of a ways away, long way away. It’s a good question though.

They do have a good crowd there today. Looks pretty filled. Also looks like a nice place to spend an afternoon catching a race.

I count 11 DNF's & the race isn't over yet. The first race in this re-configured track hasn't gone smoothly, to say the least.

Blaney or Bubba, let's go.

Gonna work out for bubba

Bubba won’t be afraid to get aggressive. The 1 up to 5th

Bubba either gonna wreck himself for block to the end

Meh, don't want Byron to win.

Good god Bubba almost drove through the 24 with that run

Gonna single file it till the white flag I think.

Back
Top Bottom