Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Except Atlanta wasn’t boring.

Texas, on the other hand…. Yeeeaaahhh.
I think if Texas gets reconfigured it won't be New Atlanta 2.0, because every post France era schedule change has reduced redundancy.

Also Atlanta probably would have sucked post inevitable repave. Thats just a guess tho because it is a new car. Bottom line is even if this track became "cheesy" or whatever I'm just glad they did something different.

Overlooking the change in configuration, this track should have been repaved a couple of years ago. If they'd waited to see how the new car did, the asphalt would have been coming up in chunks.
I’m not saying let’s not repave that’s a maintenance issue and of course has to be done for obvious reasons. My point was let’s not get crazy with reconfiguring everything until we are familiar with what this new car can do

This package and track reconfiguration could manufacture some awesome strategy at the end of this race. The surge from these drafts are nuts. Hopefully the entire field doesn't need a wrecker.

You looking with eyes closed?? Nice crowd there today.
Remind, if you have the ability to, and watch lap 56 and tell me different. Otherwise , there are some fans there, just not near capacity.
20220320_160219.jpg

I mean, I think the formula is working so far.

Both lines are able to get solid runs and no one is really safe sitting up front. For me its adjusting what I'm used to seeing at Atlanta.

I can't figure out why any idiot would continue to watch something this bad. lol
I'm a fan of the sport overall.
It counts toward the championship.
People I'm interested in are involved.

But what do I know? I've been known to go to stick and ball competitions when my preferred team had almost no chance to win.

liking that the “breakaway” didn’t happen. They were run down

I'm a fan of the sport overall.
It counts toward the championship.
People I'm interested in are involved.

But what do I know? I've been known to go to stick and ball competitions when my preferred team had almost no chance to win.
Then you got me, who got so sick of the Falcons losing last season, I didn’t bother to watch the game if someone wanted to go do something haha.

Back
Top Bottom