Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Hey look at that, Kurt is leading

Then see we differ there. I get bored when they are just driving around and no one can make a move. Like I said I’d take it being natural…. But man, I don’t want cars spread out and no racing
Spreading out is part of racing. Comers and goers. Tirewear. A faster car not needing more than a few laps to make a pass after running someone down. That's the racing I like.

The issue with the 550, and the late gen 6 packages were that the cars would get stuck in these air bubbles. The field would stretch out, and when a faster car would close, they'd get stuck in the dirty air.

The gen 7 car seemed to have fixed that at Vegas and Auto Club.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Look at that top 2 lol

Spreading out is part of racing. Comers and goers. Tirewear. A faster car not needing more than a few laps to make a pass after running someone down. That's the racing I like.

The issue with the 550, and the late gen 6 packages were that the cars would get stuck in these air bubbles. The field would stretch out, and when a faster car would close, they'd get stuck in the dirty air.

Again as I said, we just see things differently. I don’t wanna see someone pull away, if you do cool.

I enjoyed the racing at Fontana and Vegas. Fun stuff.

Ricky Stenhouse doing Ricky Stenhouse things.

If fox actually scrolled the leaderboard we would know the #18 is back up to 21st

9 is stuck in high teens and can’t make any headway. Sigh. Lottery racing isn’t racing imho, but here we are.

Christ, looked like blood on Reddicks car.

Larson's day is done too.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom