Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

I'm not a big fan of the black helicopters but it was pretty "convenient" that NBC was broadcasting from the pool room the whole day

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Stand by what I said about the 7 40 laps ago.

Kind of a crappy block, 7 was there and got ran up. But that's what happens with this kind of superspeedway racing on a track this size. Blocks happen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eff ittt. I was hoping Lajoie could have pulled off the miracle. I expect some to sh!t talk him, but it was probably impossibile. I think he pushed the 7 as hard and as far he could have.
I definitely respect the race he drove today.

Galaxy

Attachments

• 24-boris-johnson-1.w536.jpg
    24-boris-johnson-1.w536.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 49
This is really cringe. WWE like stuff with the coverage. My cats are freaking out and my fiance is mocking Steve Letart lol

NBC at it's finest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm not a big fan of the black helicopters but it was pretty "convenient" that NBC was broadcasting from the pool room the whole day

Chase had the Earnhardt (x2) plate. And I’m here for it.

I've never been a fan of the WWE talk, but you just had to have the feeling that Elliott would come out on top with all the coverage they gave Dawsonville.

The hater saline plus confetti sticking to car for a good win diecast makes this an awesome day. Loving it!

Back
Top Bottom