Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

This was THE most obnoxious broadcast in NASCAR history.
It's textbook NBC. This wasnt a NASCAR broadcast, it was a Chase Elliott documentary.

NBC finds a way to make this sport look so artificial sometimes.

It's about narrative moreso than racing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is really cringe. WWE like stuff with the coverage. My cats are freaking out and my fiance is mocking Steve Letart lol

NBC at it's finest.

I like NBC but that was terrible.

This is why people don’t like Chase, because of Fox and NBC fanboying so hard over him, rooting for him to win, and then treating it like WWE.

The third generation of NASCAR on ESPN cannot come soon enough. Assuming they get rights.

I've never been a fan of the WWE talk, but you just had to have the feeling that Elliott would come out on top with all the coverage they gave Dawsonville.
I’m a realist and 100% prepared to admit it when fandom accepts that SR’s 500 and Jr’s 400 win were fixed. Waiting…

It's textbook NBC. This wasnt a NASCAR broadcast, it was a Chase Elliott documentary.

NBC finds a way to make this sport look so artificial sometimes.

It's about narrative moreso than racing

Buck up my guy. Larson will figure it out eventually. 🤣

I like NBC but that was terrible.

This is why people don’t like Chase, because of Fox and NBC fanboying so hard over him, rooting for him to win, and then treating it like WWE.
I don't think Fox is bad.

NBC is trash, imo. They don't fanboy over Chase..they fanboy over WHOEVER drives the story.

Broadcasts shouldn't have a bias. It makes it looks fictional.

NBC is trash, imo. They don't fanboy over Chase..they fanboy over WHOEVER drives the story.

Fox isn’t as bad about it now that Gordon’s not in the booth. That COTA broadcast last year did me in with Jeff Gordon.

NBC took it to a whole new level today. That was some WWE shiit.

Yeah Fox fanboys over being annoying. How people can like Fox is beyond me.

Like it or not, a lot of people are Chase fans and do want to hear about Chase.

I’m a realist and 100% prepared to admit it when fandom accepts that SR’s 500 and Jr’s 400 win were fixed. Waiting…

Little E yeah I've heard that's maybe/probably fixed.... never heard that about Sr.'s win...

FOX Sports is just as bad when it comes to Chase .

Little E yeah I've heard that's maybe/probably fixed.... never heard that about Sr.'s win...
I had an engineer tell me, but… some random message board dude… I get it. Nascar 50th anniversary, etc…. I get it.

Lead driver at HMS getting it done again 😏
Flex on ‘em.
Fellas ,fellas…”to be the man…you have to beat the man!”
609B81D4-68C8-4123-9270-796B488FA758.jpeg

Buck up my guy. Larson will figure it out eventually.
Sour in losing, ****y in winning. Miss me with the victim/hater stuff and just enjoy the win. This has nothing to do with Larson (who's having a fine season), or Chase. It's the same stuff about NBC's narrative driven broadcast that I bitch about on a weekly basis.

I hate the way they cover the sport, and with today's race being in the most popular driver's home state, it was prime time to dial that style up to 11.

As far as NBC goes..oh yeah, big time hater.

Back
Top Bottom