Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

An amazing race ended by nascars stupidity. This is awful. Imagine if you were in the stands and just watched a 15 minute caution for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...10% chance we see anymore laps. Nascar has to consider a durable wet tire going forward.

At least the 5 has had speed. Byron has lucked into every win this season.

Was gifted a spot back last week after wrecking, and now gifted this win

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
This is just a year where, every time I ask how it could get worse, the racing gods tell me to hold their beers.

Getting out of the parking lot in that storm is going to have people regretting that they even went to this thing lol

You cant control the weather but they wasted opportunities for some green flag racing.

Seeing the results altered by the rain is aggravating but at least that's an act of god.

Wasting opportunities to go green isn't an act of god and Nascar deserves all the criticism it will get for this.

Absolute B-stuff.

Every time you think they've done something stupid that can't be topped, NASCAR always manages to comes back around and hold its own beer.

unofficial as they sit.
1688954089754.png

You cant control the weather but they wasted opportunities for some green flag racing.

Seeing the results altered by the rain is aggravating but at least that's an act of god.

Wasting opportunities to go green isn't an act of god and Nascar deserves all the criticism it will get for this.
I mean, I’m fine with them running the clock out instead of doing some glorified OT shenanigans. But at least be honest.

I look forward to the Scott Miller booth interview trying to explain what we just witnessed. Always good television.

Horrible management of the time before rain. Easily could have gotten 15 more laps in. Nascar is in a league of it's own on stuff like this.

And most of Byron’s wins have been at the 5’s expense. Vegas, Phoenix, Darlington.
I tried to leave that out.

Reminds me of Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch in 2008 when everyone was crowning Kyle Busch (including the media, who began the GOAT campaign, especially Fox) that year's champion. Meanwhile, 4 of his 8 wins came at the expense of Edwards having mechanical issues in 3 races he was absolutely waxing the field...and the 4th, Edwards took a lead on a green white checkered, but KB lead by like a foot at the scoring loop.

I distinctly remember recognizing Edwards was faster the entire season, and being frustrated that Busch was getting labeled the favorite when Johnson just came off of a 2 peat, and without Edwards miss fortunate, Busch only wins 4 races that year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom